Pay R1099 for a full photographic course at Global Photographics, valued at R2850 (save 61%)
- Full photographic course for R1099 at Global Photographics (save over 61%)
- Learn how to use your light settings, compose pictures and all the rest
- Become your own professional at home, holiday or work
- 5-week course, plus an additional 3 hour practical on the last weekend
- 25 jumbo (10x15) prints of your practical work
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
It begins with an earnest, eager interest inspired by that artsy guy you met at that trendy place. He made it look so easy, so effortless. This time it’s photography but it’s happened before, remember the harmonica, and what about the Chinese calligraphy? The harmonica is now lying somewhere in your ‘everything’ drawer and the calligraphy brushes have long since become your basting kit. Don’t let another opportunity slip by, today’s Groupon gets you a full photography course for only R1099, you save 61%.
Global Photographics will transform you from a leisure-time-photographer, taking ok photos into a fully-fledged professional in demand at any occassion, much like Cus D’Amato took Mike Tyson off the streets and into sold-out arenas. Their highly trained team will show you exactly how to use all the settings on your camera, and can even tell you what that turny button does.
Over the course of 5 weeks you’ll be trained in all the techniques you need to become the photographic ninja you’ve always wanted to be. But, it’s not all about theory and a 3-hour weekend practical will ensure that you’re able to apply exactly what you’ve learnt, after-all how far would Bob Dylan have gotten if he never picked up a guitar.
Don’t let adjectives like overexposed, blurry or grainy be used to describe your photos. Whether it’s an unforgettable trip to the Far East or shots of the new site for the office, today’s Groupon will give you the skills needed to harness your true photographic prowess and capture any moment exactly as intended, perfectly.
Snappy fact: Whilst on safari in Africa a tourist lost her camera, and nearly her hand to a crocodile. Miraculously the camera made through the reptile’s digestive system in one piece and retrieved by a Ranger on a subsequent trip. Upon inspection, several photos were found which had been snapped from inside the belly of the beast.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Global PhotographicShop 24-26, The Wedge Shopping Centre, Rivonia Road, Morningside, Sandton