Pay R120 for a 20% RegimA facial peel worth R285 or R160 for a 40% peel worth R385 at The Beauty Box (save 58%)
- Save 58% on a 20% RegimA facial peel or a 40% peel
- 20% peel is better suited for first time users of treatment
- 40% peel is more concentrated, best for skin requiring deeper and more effective treatment
- RegimA is an internationally recognized skincare brand
- Highly skilled therapists
- Booking Essential : 011 440 3402
- Clients must either already be using the RegimA homecare products or be willing to switch over to the homecare treatment if they want best results
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
There’s an age-old tale of a lady called Pandora who opened a certain box. Though her therapist told her NOT to open the box at home, she opened it anyway and all kinds of impurities escaped. Put an end to your home treatment blues and clear your skin with today’s Beauty Box Groupon: A RegimA facial peel for R120.
The Beauty Box is a small intimate beauty salon located in Highlands North. This lovely salon is to Joburg women what a mother’s jewellery box is to a little girl playing dress-up. With years of experience and training, the therapists help Joburg women unlock their box of beauty and release their young and confident personas. They’re actually quite good at opening any kind of box really, as long as it doesn’t damage their manicures.
With international brand names like Essi, Imzo and Lamelle sitting on the shelves, you can be sure you’re in for a world class pamper session. Especially when the therapist reaches for a magical RegimA jar. As a leading international skin care brand, the results of RegimA can be seen between the glossy pages of your favourite tabloid, on billboards and walking on many a catwalk around the world.
Think of the peel as shedding your old self along with the old dry skin. The treatment comes in both 20% and 40% concentrations indicating the level of damage it will repair. However if you’re a first time user of the RegimA peel, best start out with the 20% peel as it is gentler on the skin. This facial treatment is ideal for clearing the skin of Pandora and Joburg impurities, reducing the signs of ageing and airing the pores. Though it’s still winter, it’s never too early for a facial spring cleaning session.
Facial fact: When guests at Tibettan spa’s ask for water, therapists serve it in Styrofoam cups instead of glasses. This is to avoid patients seeing their faces reflected in the glass before the treatment is in fact complete. Many have had emotional breakdowns at the sight of their goo-covered face staring back at them while others have run out in absolute hysterics, scaring the village children.