Pay R120 for a 45 minute deep skin foot massage, including foot scrub and head and shoulder massage, valued at R300 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a 45 minute deep skin foot massage in a special pedicure massage chair, including foot scrub and head and shoulder massage
- Complimentary exotic tea during treatment
- Friendly and professional atmosphere
- Perfect for tired feet
- Ideal for a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one valid Groupon per visit
- Only two valid Groupons per person
- Booking essential: (011) 883 5388/ 0768472919
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday, 08:00 to 19:00; Sunday, 10:00 to 17:00
Imagine waking up from a bare-skinned slumber only to be shoved into a small tight space and forced to stay there for up to six hours with no light, no air and no one to hear your anguished sobs. Such are the trials of a working foot. Give your feet some time off with a 45-minute deep skin foot massage at Claudine’s Foot Spa for R120.
Working, shopping, doing the two-step: These everyday activities take a gruelling toll on your feet, causing them to harden, blister and resent all shoes of the high heeled variety. Experience ultimate relaxation for you and your tormented tootsies at Claudine’s Foot Spa with today’s Groupon that includes a foot massage, foot scrub and soothing head and shoulder massage.
Now that you feel guilty about treating your feet with such indifference, walk them down to Claudine’s Foot Spa – situated inside Regenisis Gym - where a friendly and professional foot therapist will attend to their every ailment with charm and care. Relax in a specialised pedicure massage chair and enjoy a cup of exotic tea while her skilled hands whisper strong but soothing endearments to your cramped toes and astute words of wisdom to your down-trodden heels. Once sculpted into a state of relaxation, enjoy a revitalising foot scrub that will rid your feet of dead skin and allow them to reflect on the outside how good they now feel on the inside.
Footy fact: On Mars, feet live a much happier life as people generally wear shoes on their bodies and floral dresses on their feet.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories