Pay R129 for selected food and any beverages for 2 people to the value of R300 at Europa (save 57%)
- Save 57% on any salads, pastas or main meals including any drinks for 2 people to the value of R300
- Choose from the following delicious options: Salads - otello, madame butterfly, Giselle, Europa caprese, traviata, turandot; Mains - lasio nuovo, seafood basket & chips, chicken limone, chicken schnitzel, chicken marsala, steak bernaise (rump),napoletana, bolognaise (spaghetti), arriabbiata (penne), basil pesto (penne)
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Great to share with a friend or a loved one
- Wide variety of delicious food
- Extensive drinks menu
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months from Monday 17 October 2011 only
- Groupon only redeemable at Europa Canterbury Crossing Shopping Centre, Ferndale
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Groupon redeemable for lunch and dinner, Monday to Friday, 12:00 to 20:00; Saturday, 11:00 to 15:00
- Last order no later than 19:30 Monday to Friday; Saturday, 13:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon redeembale for selected dishes only
- Groupon not redeemable for take-aways
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- One Groupon per couple but multiple purchases allowed
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Theorists have theorised that in a potential post-apocalyptic future the only edible substances that will remain to be eaten will be tree bark and pickled mole-snakes. Leave theories to theorists and indulge in some delicious cuisine while it’s still in abundance with today’s Groupon; pay R129 for selected food and any beverages for 2 people to the value of R300 at Europa.
Much like being taken to racetrack and given the keys to a supercar then told you have to keep it under 20, having your food selection limited is cruel and unwanted . Today’s Groupon is far from that, rather than limiting your choices too narrowly you’re given free-reign to choose from a wide selection of the mouth-watering dishes on Europa’s menu. You’ll also have your pick of their extensive drinks menu to wash down the paralysing deliciousness that will have taken over your mouth.
Europa is a trendy, upmarket restaurant that attracts a wide variety of customers and regardless of their origins they all have one thing in common; they always leave satisfied. The friendly and welcoming atmosphere will instantly make you feel right at home and you’ll find yourself coming back time and time again. The waiters and kitchen staff are dedicated to delivering high-quality service and are passionate about their roles in making Europa the best restaurant it could possibly be.
Serving up delicious lunches and delectable dinners, Europa will satisfy any culinary craving you have, day or night.
Egyptian fact: During Halloween Egyptians engage in a peculiar activity involving pyramids. Across the country pyramids are made from a combination of marshmallows and peppadews, pedestrians are then encouraged to eat their way through the pyramid. The first person to reach the top wins the title of being the first person to reach the top.