Pay R131 for a cooking lesson at uShef cooking school (save 62%)
- Entitles you to a cooking class of your choice at Ushef Cooking School (save 62%)
- Great for a night out with friends or go on your own and meet other foodies
- Learn a cooking style of your choice. Additional surcharge will apply for sushi course
- Enjoy your creations on the large patio afterwards
- Learn in a well stocked designer kitchen with your host and professional chef Gill Power
- Classes on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. Surcharge applies to Sushi lessons.
- Choose the class you'd like to attend from the uShef calendar . Book the evening of your choice directly with uShef Cooking School on 011 462 8964
- Groupon valid for 6 months
- One voucher per person but multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Groupons only issued once deal has closed. Groupons can only be redeemed once deal has closed
Trends show that more and more South Africans consider themselves “foodies” and “cooking enthusiasts” and embrace cooking as a leisure pursuit. If this is you, uShef is the place to head for!
uShef focuses on the entertainment side of cooking, whilst teaching everybody a tip or two whether it is for a stress-ridden executive wanting to experience a couple of hours away from it all or just to meet other like minded people. Ushef is open for “Fun Cooking” evenings every Wednesday and Thursday. You can also can get a group of friends together and book out the venue any time. It’s a great way to celebrate a birthday, kitchen tea or a friends night out!
Ushef is situated in a residential property in Johannesburg North that creates a beautiful and private venue, with plenty of secure parking. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need from the smallest measuring spoon to the biggest pot, as well as every "modcon" that would make our cooking experience that much easier!
During the fun cooking events you cook in pairs in our designer kitchen, assisted by the resident Chefs Gill and Leah. Once the food is made everyone moves out onto the large patio, to enjoy your creations.
uShef are great followers of Floyd and believe that you cannot cook with out a glass of ‘something’ nearby!