Pay R135 for a full-body traditional Thai massage at Zest Studio, valued at R350 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a full-body traditional Thai massage
- Professionally trained therapists
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Spoil someone for Christmas
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 026 9595
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00
- Closed between 24 December 2011 and 3 January 2012
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
If the body were food it would probably be 2-minute noodles, before they’ve been cooked. Stiff, twisted and restricted, life takes its toll on you and before you know it you’re holding more tension than spider-web that’s ensnared a buffalo. Use today’s Groupon to indulge in some much needed relaxation when you pay R135 for a full-body traditional Thai massage at Zest Studio.
Tucked away on the second floor of 44 Stanley Avenue, Zest Studio is a heavenly breakaway from everyday life. Adept at administering a range of massage techniques, no matter in what state you enter you’re sure to leave relaxed and ready for whatever might be coming your way.
Traditional Thai massage is an ancient healing art which harmonises the energies of the body and mind through a host of massage techniques. Therapists use every part of their body’s to extract every ounce of tension from yours. Performed on a yoga mat on the floor, you remained fully clothed as therapists work their magic and stretch and manipulate your body into a state of complete bliss. By employing breathing techniques and maintaining a steady rhythm throughout, you can attain a healthy and pain-free body starting from your first visit.Office fact: The Aircon Jam Jar was invented by Donald Bluebottom in 2010 and a half to help big offices deal with stressed employees. By placing a half-full fig jam jar inside air-conditioning vents the entire office was blanketed in the naturally relaxing smell of fig jam, thereby greatly reducing stress-levels.