Pay R1425 for a four-night stay for up to 4 people at Pennington Waves, valued at R2850 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a four-night stay for up to four people
- 2 bedroom apartment that can accommodate up to 4 people
- Complex also has a swimming pool, kiddies jungle gym, braai area as wel as shops such as a Supermarket, Liquor store, Laundry, Pharmacy, Pam Golding, an Antique shop, Post Office, an Attorneys office and a restaurant/pub
- A mere 150m walk from the main beach on the Kwazulu Natal South Coast
- Stylish self-catering two-bedroom accommodation
- Luxurious, tranquil surroundings
- Professional and friendly staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Relax and unwind by the sea
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Escape for four nights
- Temperate climate and lush country setting
- Groupon redeemable until the 30 November 2011 and between the 20 January 2012 and the 28 February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 993 4117
- There will be a R500 refundable breakage deposit payable upon redemption
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
A quick escape from home will no longer have to be done by bribing it with new vases, sneaking out under the pretence of “popping out to the shops” or trying to convince it that you just need some time apart. Ease your house into the idea of some separation with a four-night stay for up to four people at Pennington Waves for R1425.
Nestled in the historic town of Pennington on the South
Coast, Pennington Waves offers comfortable and stylish accommodation where you
can relax and unwind with the help of the therapeutic sea breeze. This
self-catering sanctuary boasts friendly staff and exquisite views and all rooms
are stylishly decorated and fully equipped with all of the good stuff as well
as a TV.
A temperate climate and lush country setting ensures exceptional leisure and is the perfect place for family getaways, businessman or for those who can grab a break-away moment over a weekend. Lounging lazily on the beach is the perfect spot to de-stress, soak up the waves and write your home a “wish you were here” postcard. With decorative modern art adorning the walls, earthy neutral tones with splashes of colour complementing the bright crisp white sheets and rich deep wood in your two-bedroomed abode, your stay is guaranteed to be a revitalising getaway.
Holiday fact: In 2010 a hotel was built on a beach in Brazil, made entirely from giant blocks of sand and play-doh. The hotel has been named “O de areia um” meaning “the sandy one” in Portuguese.