Pay R149 for a meal ticket to the value of R300 for two at Maharaja Indian Restaurant (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a meal voucher for two people
- Fine dining Indian restaurant
- Safe and conveniently located in Sloane Centre, Bryanston
- Warm and cosy décor with romantic low-lighting and plush carpeting
- Delicious and authentic North Indian cuisine
- Vegetarian options available
- Friendly and professional service
- Ideal for a romantic date or evening out with friends
- Restaurant does year-end functions
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 463 1354
- Groupon valid 12:30 to 14:30 (lunch), Monday to Friday; 18:00 to 21:00 (dinner), Saturday; 12:30 to 14:30 (lunch) Sunday only
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- No takeaways
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Choreographing your own Bollywood dance moves, eating chilli on everything from toast to ice-cream and fashioning your leftover vegetables into a model of the Taj Mahal are all signs that the heart is pining for India. Get a taste of India with today’s Groupon: Pay R149 for a meal ticket for two to the value of R300 when you eat at Maharaja Indian Restaurant.
For an Indian culinary experience that makes your home-made curry taste like an American take-away, take your taste-buds on a trip to the home of sensational spices and foreign flavours. But Maharaja isn’t just a treat for the taste-buds; its warm and cosy décor comes complete with plush carpeting and authentic Indian art. For the romantics, enjoy the scene-setting low-lighting and small intimate sections provided for all the wooing and schmoozing typical of a candle-lit dinner.
Maharaja’s flavour philosophy stems from the desire to transport your taste-buds on a journey to Northern India. With fresh ingredients and a guaranteed taste explosion with every chomp, Maharaja’s menu is dappled with dishes of every persuasion; ranging from Chicken Tikka Masala and Prawn Vindaloo to the exciting vegetarian Saag Aloo. If you’re looking for flavours that fan your flame and ignite your passion for India, treat yourself to one of Maharaja’s authentically awesome Indian dishes and fulfill your appetite’s most desirous dreams.
Fanciful fact: Indian folk legend suggests that there is a food spirit who brings those with culinary talent good luck. He is said to look similar to the Mad Hatter and hang out in the houses of vegetarians.