Pay R149 for anything off the menu to make up a three-course meal for two people at Currylicious, valued at R300 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three-course meal for two people
- Delicious gourmet Indian cuisine
- Traditional North Indian meets Durban flavour
- Choose any starter, main meal, side dish and dessert off the menu
- Warm and welcoming restaurant
- Friendly and professional service
- Ideal as a romantic dinner
- Valid for 3 months; closed between 23 December 2011 and 2 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 792 4302
- 1 Groupon per person; Groupon only valid for 2 people eating
- Valid from Monday to Thursday 9:00 till late
- Not valid for take-aways
- Excludes full loaf bunny chows
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
They say that two’s company and three’s a crowd. Funny this, as it’s hard to imagine playing a thrilling game of 30 seconds with two people, fighting three hungry baboons for your picnic basket with only two people, or most importantly, having a two course meal with no dessert. Today’s Groupon puts a stop to discrimination against threes with a three course meal for two people at Currylicious for R149.
For an Indian culinary experience that makes your mom’s
curry taste like an American take-away, take your taste-buds away on a trip to
the home of sensational spices and foreign flavours. But Currylicious isn’t just a treat for the
taste-buds; its warm and cosy décor comes complete with the warm aroma of
exotic spices and a bevy of smiling servers just waiting to make your evening
Besides being devoted to the cause of curry, Currylicious’s flavour philosophy stems from the desire to transport your taste-buds on a journey to exotic India, via Durban. With fresh ingredients and a guaranteed taste explosion with every chomp, Currylicious’s menu is dappled with dishes of every persuasion; ranging from firm curry favourites to hotter-than-the-sun suppers.
If you’re looking for flavours that fan your flame and ignite your passion for India, treat yourself to one of Currylicious’s authentically awesome Durban and North Indian flavourful dishes and fulfill your appetite’s most desirous dreams.
Fanciful fact: Indian folk legend
suggests that there is a food spirit who brings those with culinary talent good
luck. He is said to look similar to the
Mad Hatter and hang out with an aggressive gang of fruitarians.