Pay R150 for a three-course meal for two people to the value of R300 at Maharaja Indian Restaurant (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a three-course meal for two people
- Includes two starters, two mains and two desserts to the value of R300
- Variety of delicious dishes
- Fine-dining Indian cuisine restaurant
- Vegetarian options available
- Ideal for date-night
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 463 1354
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Groupon excludes gratuity and beverages
- Prawn dishes may incur extra costs
- Not redeemable for cash and no change will be given
- Terms and conditions apply
Choreographing your own Bollywood dance moves, eating chilli on everything from toast to ice-cream and fashioning your leftover vegetables into a model of the Taj Mahal are all signs that the heart is pining for India. Get a taste of India with today’s Groupon: a three-course meal for two people to the value of R300 at Maharaja Indian Restaurant.
For an Indian culinary experience that makes your home-made curry taste like an American take-away, take your taste-buds on a trip to the home of sensational spices and foreign flavours. But Maharaja isn’t just a treat for the taste-buds; its warm and cosy décor comes complete with plush carpeting and authentic Indian art. For the romantics, enjoy the scene-setting low-lighting and small intimate sections provided for all the wooing and schmoozing typical of a candle-lit dinner.
Maharaja’s flavour philosophy stems from the desire to transport your taste-buds on a journey to Northern India. With fresh ingredients and a guaranteed taste explosion with every chomp, Maharaja’s menu is dappled with dishes of every persuasion; ranging from Chicken Tikka Masala and Prawn Vindaloo to the exciting vegetarian Saag Aloo. Groupon-grippers will be delighted to starters, mains and desserts of an authentic Indian flavour to entertain their taste-buds. If you’re looking for flavours that fan your flame and ignite your passion for India, treat yourself to one of Maharaja’s authentically awesome Indian dishes and fulfil your appetite’s most desirous dreams.Fanciful fact: Indian folk legend suggests that there is a food spirit who brings those with culinary talent good luck. He is said to look similar to the Mad Hatter and hang out in the houses of vegetarians.