Pay R150 for an introductory course with gear for two people at Wonderwall, valued at R300 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an introductory rock climbing course for two people
- Includes gear for climbing
- Premier indoor climbing gym
- Fun activity
- Experienced instructors
- Ideal as a Christmas
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 708 6467
- Opening Times: Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 to 22:00; Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays; 9:00 to 18:00
- Closed on Mondays (including those on public holidays)
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Climbing strengthens your body, makes humans feel tall and is the sole reason why Peter Parker decided to be bitten by a radioactive spider. Unleash your Spiderman with today’s Groupon: an introductory course with climbing gear for two people at Wonderwall for R150.
While some choose to charter through unchartered waters, and others prefer to walk to the ends of the Earth, there are those, like Spiderman, who prefer to scale larger and taller objects like pseudo-mountains. Keeper of pseudo-mountains of majestic proportions, Wonderwall Indoor Climbing provides both seasoned and beginner rock-radicals with the tools necessary to embark on adventurous climbing missions. Instructors are more skilled than acrobat koalas, and are the ideal tutors for a lesson on getting your climb on.
There’s no doubt that with the festive season drawing ever closer, heap loads of shopping must be done. Of course, with the Wonderwall trainers taking you under their proverbial wings and bestowing upon you climbing gear, there’s no doubt that you’ll have an added advantage swiftly being able to climb over rabid shoppers and terrifying present-hunters. The introductory course sets your crew-of-two off with climbing gear for each person then prepares with a brief session on safety and the necessary skills. Move on to testing your rock-legs out and crawl up the tricky climbing walls with routes graded from 13 to 27. Masquerading as a fun activity, the session also exercises your limbs and your happy feet.
Legs prepared for festive stretching duties and hands trained to become “the claw”, you’ll be far better equipped to take on the shops.Climbing fact: Mountain goats in Asia are fond of drinking milk and honey. The goats come down the mountain once every three months, disguise themselves as humans, then burgle unsuspecting villagers’ houses in search of their appetite appeasers.