Pay R172 instead of R430 when you go for a full body Swedish De-Stress massage, an Indian Head Massage and an eyebrow shape and tint at La Bu’don Health and Beauty Salon (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a full body Swedish de-stress massage, Indian head massage, eyebrow shape and tint
- Feel rejuvenated with top to toe massages
- Have beautifully groomed eyebrows
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- One Groupon per visit
- One Groupon per person
- Bookings essential: 011 869 6997
- Groupon valid from Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 and Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00
- Groupon cannot be used in conjunction with other in store promotions
Have you got a bad stress infestation? Get rid of that pesky stress by looking up your local “Stress Exterminators.” If that doesn’t work (and of course you wouldn’t, seriously, stress exterminators?) then perhaps you’d like to go for a full body Swedish de-stress massage, an Indian head massage and to top it all off an eyebrow shape and tint at La Bu’don Health and Beauty Salon for R172.
A full body Swedish de-stress massage, an Indian head massage and an eyebrow shape and tint is considered as the three musketeers by the stress-busting community. The full body Swedish de-stress massage, is the leader of the pack. It relaxes and boosts the general health of your muscles. The Indian head massage is the side kick, with its ability to clear energy channels, will take care of whatever stress the Swedish massage didn’t get. The eyebrow shape and tint is the pretty face of the crew. What’s the point of being completely stress-free, if you don’t have extraordinarily presentable eyebrows?
This supreme stress busting team is available at La Bu’don Health and Beauty Salon. La Bu’don itself, is manned by an elite squad of expertly trained and highly qualified therapists.
Stress Fact: Stress is a legendary parasite rumoured to inhabit parts of Asia. The name comes from the pest reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of highly strung executives, especially storage room janitors.