Pay R179 instead of R650 for a Swedish massage and Ozone therapy session at Health Synergy (save 72%)
- Save 72% on a Swedish massage and Ozone therapy session
- Relax and unwind
- Soothing therapies
- An array of benefits for your body
- Tranquil atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability from Friday, 21 October 2011. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two Groupons per person; one per visit and multiples may be purchased as gifts
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 14:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
They say your body is a temple. So, what you have to ask yourself is: is it the Greek goddess Athena’s Parthenon, or Indiana Jones’ Temple of Doom. Regardless of your answer, take a look at today’s deal and either treat or revitalise your body and mind with today’s Groupon: a Swedish massage and Ozone therapy session for R179 at Health Synergy.
Start off your first class body-bettering experience with a Swedish massage performed better than any Swede ever could. The Healthy Synergy spa is a cocoon of super-skilled therapists, and alternative health therapies approached in a holistic, comprehensive and integrative way. Intent on bringing about healthier lifestyles, all treatments take a no-nonsense approach to misbehaving bodies, making sure they leave in a far better state than when they stumbled into the spa.
Using nimble fingers and dexterous hands, the Swedish massage session targets niggling knots and aching muscles, working out any tensions that may have formed from that colleague stealing your parking for the seventeenth time in a row. Tensions terminated and body pumped up with good vibrations, the Ozone therapy session can then be administered.
The therapy session uses pure oxygen as a medicine to improve your body’s condition. Like bungee-jumping, the Ozone session is something that should be experienced by everyone at least once as most people only breathe about one third of the body’s daily oxygen requirement, meaning that toxins are likely to build up in the lower half of the lungs. By giving yourself up to the Ozone steam pod and performing some deep breathing exercises, your body’s muscles relax, blood circulation is boosted, metabolic processes speed up and the session also aids in the absorption of vitamins as well as eliminate bacterial and viral infections. Restoring your body’s natural flow, if you did start out as a body described as Temple of Doom, you’ll definitely leave feeling more like the Parthenon.
Oxygenated Fact: Air is used as much more than just a breathing agent. In Nova Scotia, people use it to power their flying carpets.