Pay R19 900 for a comprehensive wedding package for 100 guests at The Aviator Hotel, valued at R39 800 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a comprehensive wedding package for 100 guests at The Aviator Hotel
- Venue can cater for up to 200 guests
- Groupon includes accommodation for bride and bridesmaid the night before wedding, meet and greet at the airport and return airport transfers for the guests, 50% discount on guest accommodation, three-course buffet meal with a variety of menus to choose from and overnight accommodation for the bride and bridegroom with transfers to the airport
- Up to 20% discount on wedding photography packages offered by Andrew Howes Photography
- Up to 20% discount on DJ with Dee’s wedding packages
- Can accommodate fire-ceremonies
- Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner weddings
- Small dance-floor
- Stylish venue
- Efficient staff
- Say your I Do’s in style
- Groupon redeemable for weddings in December 2011, January 2012 and February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 921 8300
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Two Groupons per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 08:00 to 13:00
- Groupon does not include flowers or decorations
- Groupon does not include photographer or DJ but Groupon holder will qualify for a discounted rate for both
Like a bee might look tame in comparison to a wasp, planning a wedding might seem the easier part of getting married, when actually popping the question seems so huge. Your wedding day is one of the most important milestones in your life and getting every detail just perfect is more important than remembering birthdays. Today’s Groupon takes the sting out of planning your big day: a comprehensive wedding package for 100 guests for R19 900, or purchase two Groupons for 200 guests at The Aviator Hotel.
Even if you have a scrapbook filled with magazine cut-outs and sticky notes of dream locations and the perfect cake, planning a wedding can be more stressful and expensive than Christmas shopping on the 23rd of December.
Fresh, modern and stylish, within shouting distance of O.R Tambo and all the major routes, Aviator Hotel is the ideal venue for your special day. Once you see the trendy vibe and mind-blowing décor decked out in dazzling white, even a sandy-footed beach wedding will pale in comparison. Providing a meet-and-greet and return transfer to the airport for travelling guests, even if everyone on your list is more of a jet-setter than they make airline ads about, they’ll be just as well catered-to as you are.
It’s not just the stunning venue that’s catered for. The only aspect that Aviator Hotel doesn’t package neatly for you is picking your colour scheme. Kitted-out for up to two-hundred guests with a small dance-floor for the father-daughter dance, the couple’s first dance and all the guest getting down and funky in matrimonial celebration, today’s Groupon even offers a discount on the DJ to provide the tunes; whether it’s Wind Beneath my Wings or I Like Big Butts. If you need a photographer to catch all the guests shaking their booty to Sir Mixalot’s ode to large derrieres, they offer a discount on one of those too.
The venue can also accommodate fire-ceremonies if ushering in your new wedded life with flickering flames is something you’ve always wanted to do.
When it’s time to take a break from the bliss of newly-wedded life, the Aviator provides a three-course buffet meal with a variety of menus, providing tasty treats to suit every taste bud. Once the bellies are full and feet have danced their last jive, cosy up in the accommodation provided. Discount on accommodation for your guests means they can take a kip too if the party rages on till the early-morning hours.
Say your I Do’s in style and comfort and maybe offer up that old scrapbook in the fire ceremony; you won’t need it once Aviator Hotel has managed to fulfil your dreams of a big white wedding.
Wedded Fact: Snow White’s wedding to her Prince Charming was actually planned by her half-brother. He not only designed her dress, but also cooked all the food and prepared the venue, which was a small gazebo on the peak of Mount Everest.