Pay R200 for a delicious seafood platter for two at Pigalle (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a seafood platter for two
- Platter includes: Baby lobster, prawns, langoustines, linefish, calamari and mussels
- Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner
- Available at Melrose Arch, Sandton and Bedfordview branches
- Groupon only redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and redeemable once deal closes
- One Groupon per person per visit
- The seafood platter is priced differently at each branch. i.e. saving is up to 60%
- Booking is essential. Quote Groupon number when booking
- Redemption on presentation of printed voucher only
- Subject to availability
Most people will do anything for good food. They’ll fly to other countries, enter eat-as-much-as-you-can competitions and perhaps even buy this Groupon. Why? Well, this Groupon entitles them to a seafood platter for two for only R200 at Pigalle.
From the moment you walk into Pigalle, you will be overtaken by the opulent style and the aromas coming from the kitchen. The atmosphere and look of the restaurant is inspired by a renowned area in Paris, well known for its exuberant surroundings. This exuberance reflects off everything from the lush carpets to the waiter’s uniforms – a modern take on the penguin suit.
These men and women in the penguin suits will serve you the most delicious fare from their fellow ocean. Enjoy baby lobster, prawns, langoustines, linefish, calamari and mussels, all prepared with Pigalle restaurant’s unique recipe – a recipe that over the years has kept those living near Melrose Arch, Sandton and Bedfordview coming back for more. It’s even been attracting those who don’t live anywhere near these areas.
Now why would a restaurant boasting this profound elegance give away these tastybits of the ocean? The answer is simple, Pigalle is turning six years old. Six years of providing delicious and bespoke meals to true food lovers with a palate for good food. Six years of wedding proposals, first dates and even first encounters with the taste of real food.
This Groupon has the power to transport you to a wonderful place in Paris and be served on by penguins. Be part of the six year Pigalle phenomenon and make use of today’s Groupon at any one of these branches:
Shop HL48, Level 5
011 684 2711
Shop U09, Fourth floor
011 884 8899
Village View Shopping Centre
Corner Kloof and Van Buuren Road
011 450 2242
Good food fact: Unbeknown to many people, Shakespeare ate the first prawn. This discovery was found when a scientist was reading through one of Shakespeare’s diary entries. The entry read, “todayeth I ateth what one can only describe as a prawneth.” The diary can be found in his old home in Stratford upon Avon behind his hockey stick. He was an avid player.