Pay R200 for four one-hour Kettle Bell classes at Your Trainer private gym, valued at R480 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on four kettle bell classes
- Each class is one hour
- Ultimate fat-burning workout
- Increases strength and all round fitness conditioning
- Upmarket private gym
- Professional and dedicated personal trainers
- Ideal to prevent winter weight gain
- Groupon valid for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one valid Groupon per person per visit
- Only one usable Groupon available per person
- Classes are twice a week, Saturday at 08:30 and Wednesday at 18:00
- Multiple Groupons available as gifts
- Booking essential: 078 112 7253
- Bookings subject to availability
Without a trainer to motivate you and temptation whispering wickedly in your ear – there are many reasons why exercising at home can be a bit of a disaster. Besides the obvious issues of limited space and judgemental pets, there are endless distractions just waiting to devour your good intentions as viciously as you devoured that packet of chips. Ignore the catcalls of the couch and the taunts coming from that TV, because today’s Groupon is offering you the privacy you prefer and the motivation you need with four one-hour Kettle Bell classes at Your Trainer private gym for R200.
If Kettle Bell training makes you think of a frenetic workout involving the clanging together of kettles then yes, you’re relatively far off. The Kettle Bell is an old-school piece of equipment which dates back to the dawn of strength training and men in hilarious shorty shorts. The best way to describe it is a cast iron weight that somewhat resembles a cannonball with a handle. Not an actually cannonball – so don’t run away just yet. Two kettle bells are all you need to increase muscular endurance, lose fat and build size and strength from your inner core outwards.
Your Trainer gym is a private and professional training facility where you’re able to learn all the basics about how to push yourself, both mentally and physically. If you’re looking for motivation then Your Trainer gym is the ideal place, as you’re only surrounded by like-minded people who are serious about training. If you’re serious about training but scared that you’ll hurt yourself - don’t be. The friendly and professional trainers are there to guide you and make sure that you get the most out of your training - while ensuring that you and the people around you are safe.
It’s time to stop making excuses about looking after your needy sofa or lonely laptop – even they’re getting sick of you sitting around. Take a trip down to Your Trainer and begin your fitness revolution.
Fat fact: The tambourine rap is a specialised toning workout that combines the physical effort of banging a tambourine with the mental power exerted in free-styling a rap. The work-out was conceptualized on a planet inhabited only by earthworms and sold to earth where it was deemed more practical since humans have arms and earthworms don’t.