Pay R24 for a coffee based drink and gourmet sandwich up to the value of R60 at Lulu Coffee (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on a coffee based drink and gourmet sandwich at Lulu Coffee
- Enjoy fansastic coffee, brewed from red cherry Arabica beans sourced close to the equator
- Gourmet Sandwiches with wholesome, yet delicious toppings
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupons valid at Lulu Coffee branches situated in; Melrose Arch, Sunninghill, Bedfordview and Rosebank.
- Available for take-away
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon valid Saturday to Monday only
A hobo, isn’t a hobo with a sports car. A mountain guru, isn’t a mountain if he’s tweeting his wisdoms from his raspberry. An airhead can’t be considered an airhead, if said airhead has a P.H.D in metallurgic engineering. A spectacular cup of coffee, however, IS a spectacular cup of coffee if it’s enjoyed with a gourmet sandwich. Enjoy this delectable pairing with today’s Groupon: R24 for a gourmet sandwich and a rich coffee based drink up to the value of R60.
Furthermore, a BLT isn’t a BLT if it was made with, say baboon, lemon and tarantula and paired with a cup of bubble-gum. It needs to be real bacon, lettuce and tomato and it is best enjoyed with a steaming Latte. You get the idea.
Lulu Coffee offers a variety of authentic and innovative gourmet sandwiches. For instance, how do you like the sound of “sliced roast beef and sun kissed tomato, with Humus on Turkish bread?” Perhaps the: “Blissful Brie and basil on country roll” or the “Melt in the mouth, egg and mayo on health bread” strikes your fancy?
Well, any one of these saliva stirring and lip-licking sarmies can be enjoyed with a run of the mill Cappuccino, Americano, Latte or Espresso. Wait, did that just read; “run of the mill?” Well, Lulu coffee can be considered run of the mill, if you consider Arabica red cherry beans sourced 22.5 degrees North or South of the equator run of the mill.
Sandwich Fact: Moulda Crust, was the mastermind behind the sandwich. Her earliest creations comprised of mud pastries and sand soups. This earned her the title the sand witch. She is remembered today for being the first person to place edible toppings between slices of bread.