Pay R240 for a Fisherman’s Platter for two people at Montego Bay, valued at R520 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a Fisherman’s Platter for two people
- Platter includes: two East Coast Sole, four langoustines, six queen prawns, mussels and calamari, served with chips and rice and 3 sauces
- Free parking ticket per platter
- Renowned seafood, sushi and oyster bar in the heart of Sandton
- Spacious indoor and outdoor seating
- Proficient and friendly waiters
- Comprehensive wine list
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential, book by phone or online: 011 883 6407 or www.montegobay.co.za
- Groupon code required upon booking
- Open: Monday to Saturday, 12:00 to 22:30; Sunday, 12:00 to 21:30
- Groupon excludes all beverages
- Groupon excludes gratuity
Life under the sea isn’t that different to life on the main shore. Life goes on as usual with the Clown Fish messing around in their schools, encouraging their crabby teachers to snap at them, and Catfish feeling their way around the shadows avoiding the dogfish. Let’s not forget the dubious ‘lone sharks’ looking for an easy target or the Spotted Grunters grumbling away about “kids today”. Enjoy the many wonders of the sea with a deluxe Fisherman’s Platter for two for R240 at Montego Bay.
If you’ve ever made a wish that you could enjoy all your favourite seafood at once, the Montego Bay restaurant is your new fairy cod mother. Today’s Groupon offers up the holy grail of Fisherman’s Platters that’s guaranteed to fill up two regular sized stomachs (cows and their four stomachs not allowed). This magnificent platter includes two East Coast Sole, four langoustines, six queen prawns, and mussels, Falkland calamari and a serving of crispy chips, rice and three sauces.
Whether it’s a portion of mussels or a single chip, your meal is seasoned and cooked to perfection by the finest chefs in Sandton. Montego Bay itself, is a popular seafood, sushi and oyster bar which captures the heart and ‘sole’ of Nelson Mandela Square and the people who love to spend their time there. Whether you eat under the African sky or cosy up inside, the restaurant has a friendly and bustling atmosphere where it’s almost impossible not to order a bottle of wine from their comprehensive wine list.
Don’t settle for a supper that’s the wrong kind of fishy; buy today’s Groupon and enjoy a mouth-watering seafood extravaganza that’ll blow your mind without blowing apart your savings.
Fishy fact: The Angler fish was actually discovered during the renaissance when a man went diving and related to his friends that he had seen a floating light bulb coming towards him. This was never recorded because everyone thought he was crazy.