Pay R245 for a sing-a-gram from Dial-A-Surprize, valued at R500 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a sing-a-gram
- Choose from characters such as a schoolgirl, sailor, nurse, French maid, policeman, gorilla, playboy bunny, little red devil, top and tails, clown, Marilynn Monroe and Spiderman
- Surprise someone special
- Fun and unique gift
- Groupon can be redeemed on the website or via email: email@example.com
- Delivery costs not included
- Delivery charges range from R40 to R125
- Groupon redeemable within 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deals closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
There’s nothing worse than a boring boardroom meeting with a set of wearisome black suits and the monotonous murmurs of dull dialogue. If you took a minute and looked around, you’d see that half the room were turned into robots and the other half were transformed into a bunch of sleeping Snorlax. Take advantage of today’s deal and spice up your meetings or a colleague’s business day with a sing-a-gram for R245 from Dial-a-Surprize.
Whether a birthday or a funeral for the death of your youth, sing-a-grams are great for just about any occasion. The eager and animated sing-a-gram thespians, go to infinity and beyond (if that’s what you want) and are more than happy to pull a poker face if you so desire. They are equipped to deliver just about any message with lyrical prowess, even if it involves the successful removal of a soon to be ex-lover.
The dressed up theatre players will don the costumes of either a schoolgirl, sailor, nurse, French maid, policeman, gorilla, playboy bunny, little red devil, top and tails, clowns, Marilynn Monroe and even Spiderman. All that is required from you is a special or quirky poem or message that will make the surprise a surprise indeed.
Delivery Fact: A special pinewood cupboard, the “Tammy’s Cupboard” was in high demand in San Francisco Bay in the year 2000. This cupboard was one that was especially designed to house pullovers and pretty shoes.