Pay R250 for a 4D ultrasound scan, including DVD at Ridgeways Garden Radiologist, valued at R500 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a 4D ultrasound scan, including DVD
- Displays four dimensions: height, width, depth and real time movement
- Bond with your baby before birth
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 941 2889
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 14:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 09:00 to 13:00 – please book during specified working hours
- Quote Groupon code upon booking
- Groupon excludes diagnostic scan, report and CD
- Redemption upon presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not includes gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Whether it’s letting an animal sniff your hand before touching it or spilling your deepest dingiest secrets to a surprised colleague, bonding is an important part of human behavior. Bond with the bun in your tum with a special 4D ultrasound scan, including DVD for R250 at Ridgeways Garden Radiologist.
Even if you’ve decided that if she’s a girl she’ll bring world peace and if he’s a boy he’ll play classical guitar for a Mariachi Band, there’s so much you don’t know about the little one you’ve been cradling in your tummy for all these months. While regular ultra sound scans show you the bare basics and can usually tell you whether it’s a bouncing boy or a giggly girl – the image usually looks more like a game of Pac-Man rather than a photo of your little ‘un. That’s why the radiant radiologist at Ridgeways Gardens is providing you with the opportunity to meet your baby up close and personal.
A 4D scan is much like the improved 3D scan, except – yup, you guessed it – it displays four dimensions. While a normal scan shows you a rough image of your empiric embryo, a 4D displays height, width, depth and most magically – real-time movement. Depending on how your baby is lying, you might be able to see your baby yawn, flutter its eyelids or even perform those Riverdance moves you’ve been watching on TV. To add to the advantages, this in-depth scan can enhance the parental bonding experience prior to the little bun leaving the oven. Whether you want to know the sex, confirm your baby’s health or simply want to check if he has musicians’ hands – meet and greet with your bundle of gurgling glee with an innovative 4D scan.
Baby fact: In tot-related technology, scientists have determined that mothers who listen to Pterodactyl sounds during their pregnancy are more likely to give birth to baby boys – or pterodactyls.