Pay R250 for a Ladies Outdoor Fitness Program at Transform-Hers, valued at R500 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Ladies Outdoor Fitness Program
- Valid for 12 sessions in one month
- Lose the winter weight
- Motivational exercise program
- Professional and friendly trainers
- Perfect gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only valid at Sandton, Suninghill, Edenvale and Northcliff venues
- Booking must be made for the appropriate camp venue and dates at www.itransform.co.za
- Subject to availability
- Groupon available for a four week camp of one-hour, 3 to 4 times per week (depending on venue)
- Groupon available for the following dates: 15 August to 8 September 2011, 19 September to 13 October 2011 and 24 October to 17 November 2011
- If value of the full Groupon/sessions are not used, it will be forfeited
- Booking essential: 073 547 4942
Some people need motivation to exercise in the form of a devoted friend. Someone who’ll knock incessantly on your door, phone you non-stop, or even hide in your closet and scare you awake just for good measure. Transform-Hers will be your motivational buddy and will inspire you to join in the fun while getting fit at the same time. With today’s Groupon you’ll get in shape with a Ladies Outdoor Fitness Program for R250.
Transform-Hers offers a four-week outdoor training program for women who want to fight the flab and reboot their bodies. The Ladies Outdoor Fitness Program encourages women to get out and shape up through enjoyment and energising group activities. This course will make you break a sweat, but in a good way without dragging your feet like a starved wanderer in a hot desert.
For three to four days a week you’ll feel the burn along with other eager-beavers who want to take control of their own bodies and lives. The training varies daily, so you’ll never get bored and start chewing on your shoelaces. The exercises will focus on cardiovascular work to get your heart pumping, a strength-building workout, and stretching to keep your muscles supple.
During your training you’ll make use of light weights, therabands, skipping ropes, obstacle courses and balls. This program will be assisted by a training instructor who won’t shout at you like an ego-driven war maniac. Instead, she’ll encourage you and keep you on the fitness track. You’ll have fun while achieving excellent personal body fitness results. The workouts are designed to accommodate women with various fitness levels, ages and sizes.
Fitness Fact: In 2005, a Belgian bodybuilder ate fifty soda tins so that he could break the world record by pushing seven cars over a mountain. This athlete believed that the tins would give him enough energy to set a new world record.