Pay R250 for maintenance and antivirus protection on your computer from DynAfrica IT Solutions, valued at R600 (save 58%)
- Save 58% on maintenance and antivirus protection on your computer
- Bring your computer into Dynafrica IT Solutions for one hour maintenance
- Protect your computer with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 installation
- Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient technicians
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Dynafrica IT Solutions: 011 4633149
- Groupon is subject to availability
- Collection and delivery in Randburg, Sandton, Fourways, Bryanston, Northgate and Rosebank at an additional cost of R70
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
Protection is important; knights use shiny clinking armour, porcupines are covered in hundreds of quills and ninjas have nun chucks and judo chops with dramatic sound effects. Your poor unsuspecting computer, on the other hand, is left defenseless and vulnerable to the wiles of villainous virus vermin. Safeguard your computer with maintenance and antivirus protection from DynAfrica IT Solutions for R250.
DynAfrica, consisting of their team of highly skilled and experienced IT technicians, aims to add value by encouraging efficiency through the application of appropriate IT solutions. They are passionate about finding innovative and cost-effective IT solutions that stimulate enterprise development and productivity and aspire to build a strong brand associated with efficiency, great service and competitive pricing. With today’s Groupon you can bring in your computer or laptop to DynAfrica for a one hour maintenance and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 installation.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 gives your computer real-time protection from the latest malware and viruses. It works behind the scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. If you live in Randburg, Sandton, Fourways, Bryanston, Northgate or Rosebank, DynAfrica can collect and deliver your computer at an additional cost of R70.
DynAfrica offers friendly, fast and reliable service and prides itself on explaining the problem and the solution in a language that everyone, not only Rocket Scientists, can understand. Maintenance, like knocking your knee into your gigantic cello for the fifth time, is a part of life; luckily the experts at DynAfrica make this easier than stealing maracas from a free maraca factory. Even Ninjas are impressed with the skilfulness and efficiency of the professionals at DynAfrica and no longer need to judo chop their computer monitor in order to keep viruses at bay.
Computer fact: During the famous 1969 “Summer of love”, festivalgoers at Woodstock held a “Glitter Hour” where everyone covered themselves in gold glitter from head to toe and proceeded to contort their bodies to make the shape of a giant computer. This was to make a statement against the corporations by suggesting that glitter is the solution to all the world’s problems including Capitalism.