Pay R275 for two legendary 1Kg Payday Steak meals and a bottle of wine to share at Scrooge Diner, valued at R550 (save 50%)
- Save up to 50% on two legendary Payday Steaks including one starch each and a bottle of wine to share
- You read right - each Payday steak is one kilogram
- Scrooge Diner and Brightwater Common’s shopping Centre will be hosting the 2nd annual historic racing car Show ‘n Shine on Sunday the 18th of September 2011. Racing cars from the 1950’s and 60’s will be on display and you can get up close and technical with the drivers and engineers of these extraordinary machines. Also on display will be the Scrooge Diner sponsored Jolon Imp that will be driving from Johannesburg to London
- Races can be viewed on separate days, first being end of July at zwartskop raceway www.zwartskop.co.za
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon is for two people sharing
- Multiple Groupons allowed per table
- One Groupon per visit
- Booking essential: 011 886 9988
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday, 8:00 till late
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
Scoring a really sweet deal is like finding a wad of cash in your jacket pocket or successfully coordinating a flashmob to “Achy-breaky heart” with everyone dressed in Stormtrooper costumes. Today’s Groupon is that sweet deal and will surely evoke a similar fuzzy feeling: Two legendary Scrooge Diner 1Kg Payday Steak meals and a bottle of wine to share at Scrooge Diner for R275.
Scrooge Diner started in the 1990’s and has climbed up the food chain to be one of the best restaurants, come diners, in town. They are said to have the friendliest service and as legends go, the 1Kg Payday steak is one of the best. At Scrooge Diner the traditional table cloths are discarded for paper and crayons, giving you the opportunity to creatively express yourself or draw up the plans for your next flashmob rendezvous.
This Groupon is for you and a fellow flashmobber or even the weird guy next door, to sit down and enjoy a hearty meal. Your delicious diner delight will consist of two of the famous one kilogram Payday steak (that's right, 2 Kilos of steak), one starch each and a bottle of wine to share. Your choice of starch will have you deciding between a baked to perfection baked potato, crispy chips, yummy mash or eat-every-grain rice. With the friendly waiters at Scrooge Diner your every wish becomes their command and they will do everything short of hand you conversation topics to keep away the awkward silences between you and the neighbour.
The diner is also equipped with Wi-Fi and jukebox entertainment, in case you feel like shaking your groove thing. This Groupon promises not to disappoint and may even lead to you declaring war against the biggest steak you may have ever laid eyes on. The fun atmosphere at Scrooge Diner is contagious, with the odd waiter bursting into song not being out of the norm. He may even agree to join your next flashmob.
Diner fact: An artists’ studio in California was turned into a diner after a Ferris wheel crashed into it. The diner owner decided to leave the wheel inside as a tourist attraction and merely structured the diners seating around it.