Pay R2800 for a one night stay for two people including dinner, bed and breakfast and a light back, neck and shoulder massage at Illyria House, valued at R6930 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a one night stay for two people including dinner, bed and breakfast and one light back, neck and shoulder massage
- Five star boutique hotel in Pretoria
- Magnificent villa with Fairytale ambience
- Unrivalled personalised service
- Secluded yet centrally located
- Unforgettable authentic experience in colonial African hospitality
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 012 344 5193
- Groupon only valid from Monday to Thursday
Staying in a fairytale five star hotel with wrought iron gates, a magical wellness spa and white-gloved butlers attending to your every desire is a dream, right? With today’s Groupon, it doesn’t have to be. Pay R2, 800 for one night of luxury with dinner, bed and breakfast and a light back, neck and shoulder massage at the exclusive Illyria House, valued at R6930.
Imagine a night where the crystal chandeliers are burning, you’re dressed to the nines eating the most exquisite cuisine and while carrying a tray of expensive champers, your personal butler is reminding you not to forget your relaxing spa treatment in the morning. This is the experience Illyria House wants every guest to have. Stay for a glorious night of pure extravagance at this five star colonial palace where the food tastes as though it’s been made by culinary angels and the bed is as fluffy and cloud-like as it is luxurious. With fine antiques and 17th century tapestries, the sumptuousness of the décor will make you want to practice that stair-top movie star entrance you’ve always romanced.
Upon entering through the iron gates, each guest will be transported to a fairytale world where the grass is emerald green, light classical music rings out of the lavish dining areas, and all romantic notions of luxury and exclusivity are made possible. As a unique destination for royalty, heads of state and celebrities; Illyria House is deeply concerned with making every stay a memorable one. Only 25 minutes away from O.R. Tambo Airport and five minutes from the Pretoria Railway Station, this secluded yet centrally located oasis of opulence will make your dreams come true. Pinch yourself, you’ll see
Fact check-in: Far, far away, a hotel was built entirely from elephant dung. The architects said that amongst its other wonderful properties; the elephant dung was a great gimmick because the smell of the dung attracts the Big Five, making the guests very happy and the owner very rich.