Pay R30 for a cut and shave at The Barber Stop, valued at R60 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a cut and shave
- Superior service
- Caters for everyone from young boys to high profile executives
- Stylish and masculine décor
- LCD TV’s and modern seating
- All the essence of an old school barber shop with a modern twist
- Look great this festive season
- Groupon redeemable till 31 January 2012
- Groupon only redeemable at Midrand Branch
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 805 0535
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 19:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 8:00 to 15:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not valid for in-store promotions
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Some say that real men wear pink, others say that real men save babies from towering trees and rescue kittens from burning buildings; today’s Groupon declares that whatever your definition is, real men recognise that looking sharp is a crucial part of remaining cool and confident. Treat your manly self to a cut and shave for R30 at The Barber Stop.
Considered to be a respected emporium of masculinity, The Barber Stop is a harmonious urban retreat for the man-on-the-go who needs some good old-fashioned grooming. Embodying the comradery of a barber’s shop – without the Sweeney Todd vibe – The Barber Stop is reminiscent of a private gentlemen’s club where men of good grooming gather to exchange tips on the stock market and chat about manly things like steel and politics.
Put your work-related woes and tax-paying torments to the side, pop a squat on The Barber Stop’s modern seating and enjoy the feel of a mucho guy’s preening paradise; a stylish space that boasts fast cars on the walls, a shiny LCD TV screen and enough motor magazines to keep you entranced during the grooming session.
The Barber Stop has a cut and shave for every occasion, whether it’s getting you prepped for a business presentation, making sure your son is looking sharp for a school photo or trimming those sideburns because according to your lady “you can’t be Wolverine!”
Put grooming grievances behind you and feel at the top of your game with a professional cut and shave.Grooming good fact: When men from Denmark turn 30, the tradition states that they go for a hand massage and then meet their male cousin twice removed at a fast food stand. Here the male cousin twice removed will educate the man with valuable stories on life, love and cholesterol.