Pay R337.50 for a fluoride treatment, cleaning and polishing from Dental Designs, valued at R675 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a fluoride treatment, cleaning and polishing
- Qualified professional: Stomatologist in field of dentistry
- Get pearlier pearly whites
- Prevent bad breath and gum disease
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 024 1886 or 074 583 5005
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Saturday
- Any additional costs at client’s own expense
When it comes to walls, wardrobes and the costumes you wear in waltzing competitions, a splash of colour can add a certain joie de vivre and spunk. Unfortunately, much like diamond-studded eye-patches and feathered shoulder-patches, rainbow-coloured teeth are never going to be a trend. Toss stained teeth to the curb like last season’s bad hair-do with a fluoride treatment, cleaning and polishing from Dental Designs for R337.50.
Though the swashbuckling life is admired by many, having teeth like a pirate can be about as attractive as being paid your month’s salary in lasagne and cookies. The fluoride treatment is designed to help prevent the ragged edges and sugary pot-holes that can give teeth that that piratesque air. Not only does the fluoride treatment help to prevent tooth decay, but it can also assist in preventing and removing those little white spots that teeth sometimes develop and can also decrease tooth sensitivity.
Like wrinkles and wisdom, yellowing teeth are just another symptom of aging; though, unlike wisdom, it can also be caused by red wine and coffee. Whatever the reason, a good cleaning will help rid your chewing utensils of stains and plaque. It can also help if your teeth are so furry that you’ll have to name them soon. Once they’re clean and sparkling, let the professionals polish them and return them to their former shiny glory. Using the latest in toothy technology, the qualified professionals at Dental Designs can revamp your parchment-coloured tusks and leave you with the twinkling mouth bones they use in toothpaste commercials.
Toothy Fact: Carpeted toothbrushes were invented in Eastern Europe in the early 1850’s by a man who noticed that his dogs teeth were much cleaner after chewing on the Persian rug he’d left in the yard.