Pay R338 for a half day treatment at Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa, valued at R845 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a half day treatment at Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa
- Groupon includes: breakfast(fruit salad and muesli) or lunch(chicken salad) with tea or coffee, manicure, pedicure, 75 minute body massage and 30 minute Indian head massage
- Groupon entitles you to a further 33% saving on a 30 minute session in the jacuzzi with a 250ml bottle of champagne(R100)
- Located at the foothills of the beautiful Melville Koppies Nature Reserve
- Booking essential: 011 477 5866
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm
- Groupon valid for up to 12 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal has closed
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
They say your body is a temple. So, what you have to ask yourself is: is it the Greek goddess Athena’s Parthenon, or Indiana Jones’ Temple of Doom? Regardless of your answer, take a look at today’s deal and either treat or revitalise your body and mind with today’s groupalicious Groupon: a half day treatment at Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa for R338.
In a spa set at the foothills of the beautiful Melville Koppies Nature Reserve, an experience fit for the gods awaits you. At the beautiful Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa, you’ll be entitled to enjoy a half day treatment offering relaxation and personal rejuvenation, while right outside nature’s backyard. With spa specialists administering pampering, spoiling and indulgent treatments, it’s not unlikely you’ll be sent into daydreams of times spent in the Parthenon with Athena.
Begin your first-class half day experience with a healthy and natural breakfast of fruit salad and muesli. Alternatively, you can opt for the chicken salad lunch instead of the breakfast as both come with tea or coffee. Follow up with a manicure and pedicure from the skilled spa staff, thought to have been hand-picked by the gods. Your fingers and toes will welcome the much desired individual attention. The half day treat continues with a 75 minute massage, to de-stress and relax and a 30 minute Indian head massage, giving you a head to toe pamper party. Though if this isn’t where you want the pleasure to end, you can opt for a session in the jacuzzi at a discounted R100 - a power that only you, a Groupon holding goddess-like creature holds.
Even if your vessel started out as a temple of doom, the tranquil and revitalising treatments are more than likely to turn it into the Parthenon. Embraced by nature’s beauty, Melville Wellness Centre and Day Spa’s lush garden will have you in a serene and cleansed state of mind faster than Indiana Jones can say, “Those aren’t big birds, sweetheart. Those are giant bats!”
Spa Fact: Archaeologists in Egypt have recently found paintings depicting ancient practices in the art of massage in what they believe to be an ancient equivalent of a spa. The secret enclave was discovered when Dr. Jacob Mesotampotia pulled a dessert spoon out from under a rock, releasing a lever underground.