Pay R340 for one night accommodation for two at Oak Haven and get a bottle of wine and breakfast, valued at R680 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on one night accommodation for two, including a bottle of wine and breakfast at Oak Haven
- Includes a bottle of local red or white wine
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast the following morning
- All units equipped with fridge, kitchen facilities and TV with Mnet
- Braai areas, swimming pool and gardens for everyone
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 414 4340
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages (if a restaurant)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Sweet dreams are made of these, but what these are has never really been revealed, until now. The answer is so simple that it seems almost impossible that it has eluded people for so long, sweet dreams are in fact the product of a comfortable, wakeless night’s rest. Hit the high gear in your dream factory with today’s Groupon, a one night stay, including a bottle of wine and breakfast at Oak Haven for R340, you save 50%.
Located in the tranquil residential area of Park West, Bloemfontein, Oak Haven is the perfect place for a quick getaway. The guest cottages’ peaceful atmosphere is complimented by its natural foliage and leafy flora found around all sides, which all aid in making you feel like you’ve been whisked away to the pages of a fairy tale.
Much like the third bed in Goldilocks’ story was just right, each cottage has been uniquely furnished to create a spacious, comfortable and relaxed retreat that’s just right for you. Every unit is equipped with a fridge, full kitchen facilities and a TV with Mnet, everything you need for a carefree stay of self-indulgence. Whether you want to curl up in bed all day, slap some meat on the braai-grill, or float around in the calm waters of a pool, Oak Haven caters to all your needs, much like a an all-you-can-eat buffet for someone with an insatiable appetite.
If the 3 Little Pigs were given a getaway car and wolf-traps their plight would’ve been much more manageable, at Oak Haven these types of luxuries are more than just fanciful wishes. Included is a bottle of local wine, your choice of red or white which could facilitate ultimate relaxation and a sound night’s rest should you choose to indulge, and a scrumptious breakfast the following morning, after all, it’s the most important meal of the day.