Pay R359 for a tax consultation from Tax Consultation 4U, valued at R1000 (save 64%)
- Save 64% on tax consultation
- Have your tax returns done the easy way
- Get up to date with previous year’s tax income for an additional cost
- Be free of the stress that comes with tax-season
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for tax year 2011
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- IRP5 and Medical Aid Tax Certificate required
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Call 071 348 5055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Like a person with an extremely contagious strain of the flu or needing to clean out nine years of bric-a-brac from the garage, filling in tax returns is something most people avoid and dither about doing until the absolute last second. Save yourself the confusion and shilly-shallying and let Tax Consulting 4U do all your tax returns the easy way for R359.
Like constructing a ten thousand piece puzzle upside down with one arm tied behind your back and a cat hanging from the other, completing your tax returns can be a needlessly complicated and somewhat painful endeavour. Staring blankly and despondently at those forms often results in an onset of acute slacktivism, because it can take anywhere between one and fifteen thousand hours to complete all that paperwork yourself. Instead of hassling with a stack of paperwork, old receipts, an abacus, calculator and protractor, Tax Consulting 4U can leave you with nothing more taxing to do than hand them your IRP5 and Medical Aid Tax Certificate – if other documentation is required, it can be discussed.
With that entire forest of paper-hassle off your hands, you can watch tax-season fly by without the South African Revenue Service or wondering about the pros and cons of submitting your returns online. Tax Consulting 4U will even bring your tax income up to date, for an additional cost, if that’s another burden you want to be rid of.
Taxing Fact: A census during the early 1900’s indicated that the two things most likely to drive people onto pirate ships and into a life of scally-waggery was a hatred of taxes and a fear of giant mole rats.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories