Pay R360 for three Lamelle Beta Peel courses or R594 for six Beta Peel courses at The Beauty Box (Save up to 72%)
- Save up to 72% on Beta peels
- Pay R360 for 3 courses of Lamelle Beta peel, valued at R1050
- Pay R594 for 6 courses of Lamelle Beta peel, valued at R2100
- It is advised to be used with sun block and barrier lotions available for purchase at Beauty Box
- Superficial facial peel
- Brief procedure and little or no downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Turn back the clock to younger looking skin
- Highly skilled beauty therapists
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 440 3402
- To be used with sun block and barrier lotions available for purchase at Beauty Box
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday and Sunday
- One Groupon per person
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Bronzing your bod in the sun, falling asleep with make-up on and drinking a fine cup of roasted coffee are those little things in life that the saying “enjoy the little things” is talking about. Unfortunately, they’re also the things that affect your skin; leaving it drier than that cider everyone drinks. Focus on the healing with a good old peeling and treat yourself when you save up to 72% on 3 Lamelle Beta Peels at The Beauty Box.
The Beauty Box is a small intimate beauty salon located in Highlands North. This lovely salon is to Joburg women what a mother’s jewellery box is to a little girl playing dress-up. With years of experience and training, the therapists help Joburg women unlock their box of beauty and release their young and confident personas. They’re actually quite good at opening any kind of box really, as long as it doesn’t damage their manicures.
Many skin problems are associated with the excessive build-up of dead cells and sun damage, making skin as dull as a paint-drying documentary and rougher than a desert lizard. The Beta chemical peel is a reliable and gentle way to turn back the age-spotted hands of time without resorting to plastic surgery or cracking the science of time travel. The active ingredients are formulated as a light superficial peel that effectively treats hyperpigmentation by removing the damaged outer layer of skin, and with it removing sun damaged cells, dry skin and light scarring.
Who isn’t slightly unnerved by the idea of your skin peeling off? So it’s perfectly understandable that you would ask questions like “Will I be left looking like a character from Hellraiser?” or “Will I be left with thin skin?” The Beta peels are a non-invasive and gentle treatment which may leave your skin a little pink for a few days, but in the end your skin will rebuild itself becoming much stronger and appearing as smooth as a skinhead. Say goodbye to lingering acne, sun damage and that pesky aging business because after a good old peel and heal, all you’ll want to do is reveal the new you.
Spicy fact: In rural parts of Mexico it is common to find women practicing an ancient exfoliation technique. The practice requires you to break a set of teacups and rub the broken pieces against your face until the desired effect is achieved. Unfortunately, due to the treatment being completely illegal and set in an abandoned hotel, police arrested all the women and sent them to a crockery-free jail.