Pay R375 for a Botox™ treatment to the value of R750 (save 50%)
- Save up to 50% on Botox™ treatments to the value of R750
- Procedure done by highly accredited Dr Shane Dorfman: MBBCh (Wits) (Cum laude) and MBA (Wits) (Cum laude)
- Get that ‘I’m okay with gum in my hair’ look
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon valid at Morningside and Bedfordview branches
- Treatments may cost more than R750, in which case top up will be required by patient
- Excludes lip treatments
- Booking essential at either Morningside, 011 783 7851 or Bedfordview, 011 615 3358
- Groupon forfeited if cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled appointment
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Only one Groupon may be purchased per person which is transferable i.e. may be given as a gift
To be seen as a powerhouse of confidence that could stare Armageddon in the face, is a dream that everyone has. To look completely nonchalant while your rare 18th century Ming vase is smashed to smithereens for your toddler’s amusement is not a rare gift, it’s the gift of Botox™. You may still lose your mind at the savage destruction of a priceless antique vase, but on the outside you’re the picture of pure cool. Get your calm confident look with a Botox™ treatment from Dr Shane Dorfman for R375.
Dr Dorfman operates from both branches of The Laser Boutique in Morningside and Bedfordview. He is highly-accredited with a couple of impressive acronyms behind his name: MBBCh (Wits) (Cum laude) and MBA (Wits) (Cum laude) and he’s extremely experienced in medical aesthetics including Botox™ and dermal fillers, which he has over seven years’ experience in. With all those fancy accreditations, you can rest assured that you’re in highly experienced hands.
Botox™ is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment which is perfect for smoothing moderate to severe frown lines. Dr Dorfman will first determine where best to administer the Botox™ by examining how you move certain facial muscles. A small amount of Botox™ is injected into the problem area blocking the transmission between nerve-endings and muscles around the problem area. The effect is a weakness in the closest muscle to that problem area, giving you a smooth and calm appearance of being able to fight off baddies while preparing a Sunday roast.
The injections are nothing like the ones you see in the movies so please don’t think you’re going to have a needle the width of your thumb driven into your forehead, that won’t happen, ever. Botox™ is injected with a super-thin, like spider web thin, injection, ensuring minimal discomfort. The serum is administered with professional precision and care to ensure you get the best out of your treatment. Botox™ treatments are proven to be safe and effective and are becoming increasingly popular amongst men and women.
Improvement of the
frown lines are noticed within three to seven days and the effects can last up
to four months. Results may vary and the effects do wear off so it’s suggested
that you move your remaining antiques to a safe-zone far away from toddler
hands because your newly acquired reputation for being cool under fire is in
danger of being blown.
Have your Botox™ done at following branches:
Laser Boutique Morningside
Morningside Shopping center
Cnr Outspan & Rivonia Road
Laser Boutique Bedfordview
Shop U11A, Entrance 3
Cnr Smith & Bradford Roads,
Face facts: Eskimo women stick their faces into huge ice-cube trays to achieve the effect of looking cool. It works, but the blue face kills the whole affect.