Pay R375 for a Botulinum Toxin voucher to the value of R750 at The Laser Boutique (save up 50%)
- Save up to 50% on a R750 Botulinum Toxin voucher
- Performed by a medical doctor trained and accredited in medical aesthetics with over 8 years experience
- Turn back the clock
- Revive your skin’s former radiance
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Morningside, 011 783 7851; Bedfordview, 011 615 3358
- Treatments may cost more than R750 and additional cost is incurred at the expense of Groupon holder
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- No credit notes will be issued-use it or lose it
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- 48-hour Cancellation policy applies, failure to adhere will result in forfeiting of Groupon
- Terms and conditions apply
- Treatments may cost more than R750 and any excess incurred is at the expense of the Groupon holder
- Excludes lip treatments
things can be said with nothing but the brow – there’s the I don’t even
understand what you just did quizzical-brow, the I can’t believe you’re
wearing those shoes in public incredulous-brow and the I know you stole
that parking space suspicious-brow, to name but a few. However all of this
subtle communication gets lost when the brow is hidden under wrinkles and a
heavy permanent frown. Free your brow-voice and rid yourself of those darn
wrinkles with a R750 Botulinum Toxin voucher at The Laser Boutique.
Performed by a highly accredited medical practitioner with a couple of impressive acronyms to his name as well as over 8 years experience, you can rest assured that you're in highly experienced hands with the doctor at your side.
A non-surgical cosmetic treatment perfect for smoothing moderate to severe frown lines, facial injections trump sellotape-induced face-lifts seven-fold. Depending on where you want your injection administered and by examining how you move certain facial muscles, the doctor will determine where best to administer the Botulinium Toxin to achieve maximum effect. A small amount of Botulinum Toxin is then injected into the problem area blocking the transmission between nerve-endings and muscles, giving a smooth and calm appearance, perfect for keeping a straight face when that one family shows up to your Christmas gathering clad in matching reindeer sweaters.
Toxin is injected with a super-thin, like spider web thin, injection, ensuring
minimal discomfort. The serum is administered with professional precision and
care to ensure you get the best out of your treatment. Botulinum Toxin treatments
are proven to be safe and effective and are becoming increasingly popular
amongst men and women. Improvement of the frown lines are noticed within three
to seven days and the effects can last up to four months.
Redeem your Groupon at one of the following branches:
Morningside Shopping center
Cnr Outspan & Rivonia Road
Shop U11A, Entrance 3
Cnr Smith & Bradford Roads
Face facts: Eskimo women stick their faces into huge ice-cube trays to achieve the effect of looking cool. It works, but the blue face kills the whole affect.