Pay R37.50 for an entrance ticket to this year’s exciting Rand Show (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an entrance ticket to the Rand Show 2011
- Loads of family entertainment included
- Caters for all ages
- Only five usable Groupons per family
- Groupon only redeemable at Rand Show 2011, at turnstiles 3 or 4
- Groupon redeemable for duration of show only
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Included in the value of the ticket is entrance to the circus, Xtreme and Lipizzaner shows (Fun fair rides are not included)
- Only one Groupon per person for the duration of the show
South Africa’s best Easter Show is here and it’s bigger and better than ever before. This Easter, the Rand Show is the place to go for a Great Day Out, Every Day! For non-stop entertainment for the whole family in a safe environment, head down to the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec from 22 April to 2 May 2011.
This Groupon is jam-packed with all the fun, excitement and flavour you’d expect from past Rand Shows plus a whole lot more. There’s something for everyone at this year’s Rand Show and your ticket gets you free admission to the SA Lipizzaners show, Brian’s Circus, the Ster-Kinekor Theatre and the Extreme Zone where daredevils on bikes and skateboards put foot and try out extreme stunts.
New on the stage this year are talented locals vying for top honours in MiTalent, South Africa’s first online talent contest. After watching these young hopefuls why not have a whirl in South Africa’s biggest fun fair or marvel at the big guns – literally? This year, the Rand Show welcomes back the SANDF displays and exhibitions, sure to provide a heck of a show for both young and old.
Of course what would the Rand Show be without shopping, shopping and more shopping? This year’s show features more contemporary lifestyle exhibits such as garden and outdoor, boating, sport and recreation, camping and motoring than ever before. There’s sure to be something to suit every hobby and interest – a shopper’s paradise for sure. Great deals are bound to be found around every corner so bring your wallet and catch a few bargains.
If you and your family go anywhere this Easter, make sure it’s to the Rand Show – a Great Day Out, Every Day!
Easter fact: The largest Easter egg in the world was made in Belgium. However, soon after the competition it was discovered that the chocolatier actually hid inside the egg to hold it up. The judges not only found this to be a violation of the rules but also unsanitary. The second runner up, a giant duck, won instead.