Pay R37.50 for two breakfasts at Fournos Bakery Bedfordview, valued at R75 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on breakfast for two people
- Try Fournos’ famous Basic Breakfast: one egg, bacon, beef sausage, grilled tomatoe and your choice of toast (French loaf, rye, whole-wheat or Italian)
- Delicious dining on outdoor deck
- Value for money and outstanding service
- Voted Best Bakery in Joburg for 14-years by Leisure Options; voted Best Deli in Joburg in 2009
- Opens at 06:30 during the week
- Valid for 2 months; only valid from 2 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 615 0733
- Valid for Bedfordview branch only
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Valid Monday to Friday
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When it comes to whipping up a delicious savoury breakfast, Fournos Bakery takes the bacon – before frying it up to perfect of course. Boasting spacious seating, an outdoor deck and a warm and welcoming environment, Fournos is only made more appealing by homely scent of baked goods that drifts out of the kitchen like holy incense. Committed to serving the finest fry-ups known to man, child and perturbed possum, consider this delectable breakfast feast a belated Christmas present from the breakfast gods.
While many say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, few seem to remember that is it also the most delicious. While cereal and porridge might cut it most days, give your taste buds something to sing about with two of Fournos’ famous Basic Breakfasts. With one egg, bacon, a beef sausage, grilled tomatoe and your choice of toast, you couldn’t experience a better start to the day if you woke up next to a trunk of treasure.
Bacon-flavoured Fact: Since the dawn of the savoury pretzel, men have tried to prove that Santa Claus’s favourite breakfast snack is bacon. However, upon meeting a talkative reindeer in a local Canadian bar, a man named Jo Vance confirmed that Santa was in fact fan of baked beans sprinkled with pepper.