Pay R39 for fish and chips OR R85 for a 26-piece sushi platter at Jimmy's Killer Prawns (save up to 57%)
- Save up to 57% on a main meal for two people at Jimmy’s Killer Prawns
- Pay R39 for a fish and chips main for two people, valued at R90
- Pay R85 for a 26- piece sushi platter
- Friendly and fun family restaurant
- Generous helpings with the traditional Jimmy’s flavour
- Fresh seafood served with a smile
- Friendly and professional waiters
- Warm and homely ambiance
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 894 2669
- No takeaways
- Groupon excludes beverages and gratuity
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Changing your name from Chris to Calamari, putting too much salt in the swimming pool and spending your dad’s birthday-dinner chatting to the crayfish in the restaurant’s live tank are all signs that your heart belongs to the ocean. Satisfy your seafood cravings and get swept away with today’s Groupon: Pay R39 for fish and chips OR R85 for a 26-piece sushi platter at Jimmy's Killer Prawns.
Whether you’re a passionate sushi-enthusiast, a fish and chips connoisseur, or someone who’s just fishing for a good deal, Jimmy’s Killer Prawns is the place to be. As part of a popular seafood franchise, Jimmy’s Killer Prawns can attribute their success to pure dedication: dedication to sourcing the highest quality fresh produce, dedication to hiring and training the friendliest and most efficient service, and dedication to preparing their meals with more flavour and flare than a flavoured flare. Coupled with Jimmy’s unwavering love for seafood, Jimmy’s Killer Prawns have created a unique flavour that reels in new customers and retains loyal ones.
Like the true seafood specialists they are; Jimmy’s Killer Prawns bring to your proud plate a choice of two delicious main meals. For a traditional take of seafood, enjoy a main meal of fish served with a delicious portion of crispy chips. If you prefer a meal of a more regal nature, bow down in awe of the flavoursome 26-piece sushin platter that combines only the freshest and most delicious fish with the usual supreme sushi ingredients.
For a delicious and tangy meal of scrumptious seafood madness, treat yourself and your family or friends to a magical night at Jimmy’s Killer Prawn; it’ll have them reeling with delight and fishing for another bite.
Fishy fact: Scientists were baffled early 2008 when they discovered a fruit-loving fish. The Steenbras, now called Fruit Loop, was caught on film jumping out of the water to receive watermelons from the top of a tree.