Pay R399 for a demi-permanent colour, including a wash, cut, blow-dry and treatment at Hair on the Square, valued at R1200 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on demi-permanent colour, including a wash, cut, blow dry and treatment
- Deal includes 30% off highlights, 20% off products and a loyalty card for 25% off future service
- Modern and fashion-forward salon with uniquely talented stylists
- Voted by Elle magazine as one of South Africa’s top salons
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 705 1957 or 011 465 0167
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Thursday only
- Booking must be made 2 weeks in advance
- Cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance otherwise Groupon is forfeited
- Redemption upon presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Having dull hair in summer is like being the least colourful animal in the Amazon rainforest; you fade into the background and no one wants to take pictures of you. Why be the slovenly sloth slinking around the sidelines when you can stand out like the multicoloured Macaw with today’s Groupon: a demi-permanent colour, including a wash, cut, blow-dry and treatment for R399 at Hair on the Square.
Now that you’ve decided to go from dull to dreamy, Hair on the Square is the perfect salon to put the pizazz back into your lackluster locks. Reputed to be one of the friendliest salons in Johannesburg, Hair on the Square is anything but square. With a firm belief in keeping up with international trends in both products and styling, this fashion-forward Shangri La of terrific tresses houses nine uniquely talented coat-constructers to make sure your mane gets the maintenance it needs. Whether you’re old or young, cool or conservative or as outrageous as an orangutan on a sugar rush, each stylist is trained to meet your individual styling needs.
Sit back in one of those cool salon chairs and allow the super-human stylists to coat your curls with a demi-permanent colour of your choice. Demi-permanent colour is better for your hair than permanent colour as it doesn’t contain the agents that strip your colour pigment. Rather than lifting your colour to lighten, the dye adds to your colour resulting in a much more natural look that’s gentler on the hair and safer to use on damaged hair. Now that your colour is as impressive as a tap-dancing toucan, enjoy a simple cut followed by a beautifying blow-dry and revitalizing treatment to make sure your colour sticks like a bush-baby to a tree. Emerge from the salon with more confidence than that tap-dancing toucan and breeze through summer with beautiful colour and a shine to rival the sun.
Hairendous fact: A major fashion house got into huge trouble with an animal rights group when they shot an editorial next to a forest and asked the stylist to style the model’s hair to look like a “fluffy inbred hamster”. They were sued for “insensitivity” by the group campaigning for equal rights for inbred hamsters and were banned from pet shops worldwide.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Hair on the SquareCedar Square Shopping Centre, Corner of Cedar & Willow Roads, Fourways, Sandton