As summer takes control of the reigns, it’s goodbye and good riddance to luminous limbs, hulking around in hefty jackets and trudging through unpleasant puddles. Problem is, South African weather is more temperamental than Scrooge at the annual office party – and twice as unpredictable. Custom-design your climate and keep your air-conditioning unit in tip-top shape with a complete major service for R399 with XAct Air Conditioning.
Despite getting to sip cocktails on the beach, swim in water that isn’t zero degrees and soak up the sun, one of the best parts about summer is that everyone emerges from their wintery cocoons and gets back into social butterfly mode. Thing is, now that the heat is back with a vengeance no one wants to leave a styling soirée looking like they had an impromptu dip in the pool. That’s why the sultans of sea breezes and cool currents at XAct Air Conditioning are on a mission to make sure your air conditioning units are as ready for summer as you are.
Just like your car, your air-conditioner should be serviced often. Without regular servicing, air-conditioners can become carriers of all sorts of pollutants and germs, and switching it on would do more harm than good. In addition, air-conditioners are sensitive creatures and every year that you fail to service them; they lose five percent of efficiency – leaving you with a very sad and unmotivated unit.
Complete major service includes:
- Checking unit operation and temperature fluctuation percentage
- Inspect, wash and chemically clean filters, condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean all facia panels and strip, wash and chemically clean barrel fan
- Audible inspection of bearings for wear and lubrication
- Check and inspect supply fan drive motor and operations of refrigeration compressors
- Clean and inspect casings, condensate drip trays and drain pipes
- Application of de-ruster
- Paint panels and treat condenser coils and panels with Saf-seal
- Application of Tectyl on base panel and brackets
- Dis-infect complete indoor unit