Pay R399 instead of R1425 for an indulgent spa package at House of M Spa & Boutique (save 72%)
- Save 72% on an indulgent spa package
- Includes a hot stone full body massage with bellabaci, full body polish, pedicure, R100 boutique voucher, 50% off any additional treatment and snacks
- Snacks include juice, wine or tea with either a cheese platter or a biltong, dried fruit and nuts platter
- Receive 50% off your next visit with our spa
- Bellabaci is excellent for cellulite, stretch marks and spider veins
- Indulgent spa experience
- Beautiful spa and boutique with trendy clothing and shoes
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 665 1384
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Though mountains may be made up almost entirely of them, it’s usually advised to use smaller consistencies of specialised rocks to administer soothing hot stone massages. Feel some soothing therapeutic sensations with today’s Groupon: an indulgent spa package including a hot stone full body massage, body polish, R100 boutique voucher, drinks and snacks and discounts on additional treatments for R399 at House of M Spa & Boutique.
Tensions are often like kids, sneakily jumping out at you and yelling “surprise” when you least expect it. Though for them the activity may prove a new way to inject excitement into their lives, it’s you who has to deal with the aftermath. However, what surprise stresses often overlook is the raw power of specialist therapists armed with more stress-smashing power than the Hulk. Thus taking your form to a unique tension-terminating sanctuary such as the House of M Spa & Boutique is the ideal activity for an indulgent day out.
A brand new boutique spa tending to bodies’ pampering needs, the House of M Spa & Boutique is much more than just a tranquil haven. Complete with a gorgeous boutique stocked with the latest trends and stylish shoes, not only are the spa hands physique-philanthropists, but they also possess the tools to dress your form in stylish threads. With the R100 boutique voucher, Groupon grippers will be able to grope some chic clothing items, meaning both inside and out will be entertained.
Showing the inside some love, the treatment package consists of a wealth of feel-good sessions. Kick your feet back and let your tootsies taste a luxurious pedicure while your body is paid a visit by some seriously skilled hot stones. The hot stone massage makes use of bellabaci which soothes sore muscles, improves stretch marks, reduces cellulite and spider vein appearance and even reduces the appearance of scars. After the massage, subject your body to an extravagant body polish and enjoy the finer things while sipping on wines, juice or tea and snacking on cheese platters or biltong, dried fruit and nuts. Groupon holders will also receive a 50% discount on any additional treatment done on the day, as well as 50% off your next visit.
Feel-good Fact: A special spa built on the moon’s surface was built for astronauts who stayed in outer space for long periods of time. The treatments administered made use of moon-rocks and the therapists were usually people disguised as aliens, just in case of any surprise UFO attacks.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
House of M Spa & Boutique82 Metropolitan Street, Irene View Estate, Centurion