Pay R4, 500 for three nights at Rani Resort’s Matemo Island, valued at R9, 177 (save 51%)
- Save 51% on a 3 nights stay at Rani Resorts’ Matemo Island
- Matemo Island situated off the coast of Mozambique
- Non-motorised activities available
- Private island with white beaches lined with palm trees
- All chalets within 10 metres of the beach
- Perfect getaway gift for yourself or anyone special
- Groupon redeemable until 31 July 2011
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- One usable Groupon per person
- No restriction on how many you can buy
- Groupon subject to availability
- Free night and honeymoon offers not applicable with this Groupon
- Take precautionary measures going into a malaria area
- Booking essential: 011 658 0633
Any sane person has, on one occasion or twelve, silently boiled over with jealousy at seeing tropical getaways advertised in glossy magazines or obnoxious billboards teasing you with the ultimate desired dream destination. The wait is over; the time for you to enjoy your dream holiday has finally arrived, knocking vigorously on your door. Escape to world class standard of utmost luxury for three nights at Rani Resorts’ Matemo Island just off the coast of Mozambique for R4, 500.
Quirimbas Archipelago is a captivating series of exquisite islands. 27 Virtually untouched and unexplored islands are waiting to jump out from behind a bush like a crazy monkey. Matemo Island is the perfect destination to escape from your mundane life and your collection of porcelain cat figurines. of The air-conditioned beach chalets which are only a few steps away from tucking your toes into the wet sand, are lavish in luxury. Each chalet comes with en-suite bathrooms, outside showers, deck hammocks, and that crazy monkey chewing on a pink loofah. Local Mokuti palm roofs cover each chalet and compliment the elaborate sculpted door from Zanzibar while the gorgeous furniture and rugs hail from Dubai.
This private island entices the hardiest of minds to succumb to its beauty and splendour. The sheer ‘awe’ of this extraordinary island will hit you like a bunch of ripe bananas. Spend the day diving or snorkelling in the crystal-clear blue waters as you explore the marine life, or spend your time fishing. This breath-taking getaway is ideal for love-struck honeymooners, families or if you decided that time apart from your cat figurines will do you some good. Matemo is close to Ibo Island where you can experience the fascinating culture etched in the island’s rich history.
This amazing Groupon deal includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner that can be enjoyed at the spacious guest areas with a bar, a dining area and cool swimming pool as you gaze at the incredible views the Indian Ocean has to offer. Enjoy soft drinks and bottled water, house wine, beer and spirits, tea or coffee and a mini bar to quench your thirst after a day full of non-motorised activities and equipment. Spa treatments are on offer to loosen those stressed muscles as you dream a little dream that actually may come true.
Sandy Fact: Legend has it that in the Bahamas children should sleep with a whisk underneath their pillows to ward off the sand monster living under their beds.