Pay R400 for a bikini and underarm laser hair removal worth R1050 at Ageless Lasers (save 62%)
- Save 62% on a bikini and underarm laser hair removal treatment
- Serene, tranquil environment
- Highly skilled hair removal specialists
- Groupon redeemable until summertime
- No more waxing and shaving
- Not redeemable on weekends
- Up to 4 Goupon purchases per person, only one per visit
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Both treatments to be used on same day
- bookings essential: 011 022 9771
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Hoarding is defined as storing things you don’t need. Underarm hair falls under ‘things you don’t need’. Break the hoarding habit and do some spring cleaning with today’s Groupon – long-lasting smooth underarms and bikini line for only R400 at Ageless Lasers.
On the first floor of North Wing Office Towers, sits tranquil Ageless Laser. Taking pride in their work, these highly skilled therapists pay careful attention to the needs and whims of their clients, adhering to the strictest safety and hygiene regulations and standards. The serene and tranquil environment makes even the simplest of treatments an unwinding escape, lifting burdens off your shoulders so you can Age less and live more.
You’re probably asking yourself: Why would I want to buy smooth underarms and bikini line when summer’s just ended? Well see, that’s the great thing about summer: it tends to come around more than once in a lifetime. Hence, if you’re any good at Geography you’d know that before this Groupon expires it will once again be that time of year where bikinis and strapless dresses are pulled out of the closet.
Though laser hair removal isn’t exactly caramel truffles raining down from the heavens, the lovely surroundings and caring therapists make it easy to bear, kind of like chocolate coated raisins falling from a tree. Permanently smooth skin requires more than one treatment, but chances are once you get your first feel of razor-free smooth underarms, it won’t be long before you’re back for session number two.
Mad dogs and razor fact: In German finger puppet shows during the early 1800’s, puppeteers used razors as swords. However this was banned after the 1863 production of Paw 3 when famous puppeteer Herr Vinger’s finger got severed by a twin blade disposable razor when the puppet Mad Dog chopped off the head of Herr’s puppet.