Pay R400 for a Botulinum Toxin treatment and a Filorga Glykopeel treatment at Dr. Modi and Associates, valued at R900 (Save 56%)
- Save 56% on a Botulinum Toxin treatment and a Filorga Glykopeel treatment
- 20% peel
- Groupon holders get a 10% discount on any other botox when they go in
- Qualified and friendly medical professionals
- Turn back the clock and lose years on your face with 10 units of Botulinum Toxin
- Revive your skin’s former radiance
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves elasticity of dehydrated skin
- Softens pigmentation
- Evens skin tone
- Refines skin texture
- Glykopeel contains Vitamin A, C and E
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 706 2251
- Call for more information on the treatments
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Along with gaining wisdom greys and being more involved with community fairs, getting older comes with a host of not so pretty benefits; one being that infamous wrinkle. Seen as adorable on Shar Pei puppies and cute on a toddler whose just discovered what sitting in the bathwater for too long will do to your fingers – for an adult the endearing remarks are fewer and far between. Turn back the hands of time with 10 units of Botulinum Toxin and a Filorga Glykopeel treatment for R400 at Dr. Modi and Associates.
Set in Sandton, Dr. Modi and Associates are the ones your skin has been searching for. With enormous amounts of skill in the art of zapping wrinkles to Planet Zorbat – the Bermuda Triangle of space – Dr. Modi and his string of aesthetically inclined associates are the closest to a time-machine you’ll get.
First allow the qualified Botulinum administers to take your wrinkles down to China Town with 10 units of Botulinum Toxin. The natural purified protein known as Botulinum Toxin Type A relaxes the wrinkle-causing muscles by blocking the chemical signals that make the muscles contract. Seen by some as a staple beauty treatment, Botulinum Toxin Type A is as safe as a shark in a sandbox and is so effective that you’ll start to notice results in a matter of days.
By revitalising, reviving, de-pigmenting and improving the elasticity of your skin, the non-invasive Filorga Glykopeel treatment effectively tends to the woes of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dermal dehydration. Gaining up to 26% firmness and smoothness while concealing imperfections and brown spots, the peel leaves your face as never before with a nutritional count probably richer than a bowl of Bran Flakes.
Say goodbye to granny and welcome the younger you with these safe and effective treatments.
Wrinkly fact: In Texan high society, women who get Botulinum injections on a regular basis call the process “axing the age” or “getting off the dinosaur’s back”.