Pay R400 for a relaxing Africology Spa Tapas Experience at Woodlands Holistic Centre (save 60%)
- Save 60% on an Africology Spa Tapas Experience
- Get treated to an Africology back scrub, an Intonga back, neck and shoulder massage, an Africology deep cleanse facial, and a hydrating African potato foot wrap and massage
- Includes access to the Hydrotherapy Route
- Includes a delicious fruit juice or smoothie of your choice and a fresh muffin
- Ideal as a gift for Mother’s Day
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of a printed Groupon
- Booking essential and subject to availability
- Groupon only valid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Only one Groupon per person
Everybody loves a good tapas. The choices are unlimited and you get to surprise your taste buds with a different flavour with every mouthful. However, tapas at a day spa is somewhat different and instead of your taste buds experiencing different treatments, your body does. Try the Africology Spa Tapas Experience at Woodlands Holistic Centre for R400 and treat your body to a number of different spa treatments.
Although not the kind of tapas one would eat, the ingredients and products smell and look good enough to eat – try not to sneak a taste while the therapist turns her back though. Take a relaxing three hour trip through the various Africology treatments on offer such as an Africology back scrub, an Intonga back, neck and shoulder massage, an Africology deep cleanse facial, and a hydrating African potato foot wrap and massage.
Enjoy this intense yet relaxing pamper session in the calm and tranquil atmosphere of the Woodlands Holistic Centre. Situated on the banks of the Crocodile River, this wellness centre incorporates nature and the best products to ensure you receive a treatment that is perfectly suited to your body’s individual needs. After your tapas experience you will have full use of the Hydrotherapy Route which includes sensation showers, a steam room and hot and cold baths.
Finish off the experience by putting your feet up, sipping on a freshly squeezed juice or smoothie and munching on a freshly baked muffin from the Organic River Café – the one part of the experience that you can actually eat.
Spa fact: People in Indonesia believe that miniature horses have the power to improve the skin and make people look younger. One horse in particular, Misty, has been giving people a youthful appearance for years. However, the only way to get this radiant skin is by being kicked in the rear end by the horse.