Pay R405 instead of R900 for a slimming cavitation radio frequency session from Laser Lounge (save 55%)
- Save up to 55% on a slimming cavitation radio frequency session
- Slim and trim
- Get rid of cellulite
- Welcoming and warm atmosphere
- Top of the range laser machine from Spain
- Melts fat away
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 954 4511
- One usable Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Victorians used frighteningly constricting and painful corsets to slim their waists in order for them to fit through cracks in walls and to be used as a stand-in hourglass when the real hourglasses went on vacation. Get slim without the pain, or need to mimic a sand-filled timekeeper, with today’s Groupon: a slimming cavitation radio frequency session at Laser Lounge for R405.
The professional technicians at The Laser Lounge are committed to ridding you of dreadful cellulite and making you slim and trim, with your safety and wellbeing in mind at all times. This cavitation radio frequency session is completely non-invasive and relatively pain free. This treatment is a combination of high-intensity ultrasound cavitation and high-intensity radiofrequency which stimulates the fat cell membranes, changing their permeability.
With this treatment, cellulite is removed by three effective technologies simultaneously with results that are visible, tangible and quite often instant. After your session you will have visibly tighter skin, smoother and smaller cellulite bumps and reduced inches around your waist - fat will merely melt away with this revolutionary treatment. Getting rid of your extra weighty baggage will have no wonky side effects and it does not alter any neighbouring structures such as the skin, blood vessels, and peripheral nerves.
Fat fact: A woman, who went onto a daytime talk show in America, tried to sue a nature reserve after one of their grizzly bears apparently growled at her because she was fat. The woman argued that she felt depressed and despondent after the bear showed its disapproval and that she should be compensated a million dollars by the reserve owners for the emotional damage inflicted. The bear was not available for questioning.