Pay R441.75 for a home compliance inspection for a small home OR R578.55 for a big home with Electro Surgeon (save 75%)
- Save 75% on a compliance certificate inspection
- Pay R441.75 for the inspection of a small home, valued at R1767
- Pay R578.55 for the inspection of a large home, valued at R2314.20
- The Electrical Certificate of Compliance is a legal document required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Legal document required by law for the transfer of sold properties
- An inspection that ensures your property is electrically ‘safe’
- Identifies any electrical problem that might give rise to danger or requires improvement or further investigation
- Qualified electricians
- Get the best price and save yourself future hassles
- Inspection includes state of bonding, distribution board, earth continuity, insulation, loop impedance, polarities, voltage, circuit breakers, earth leakage, illegal installations, lights, plugs, resistance, wiring circuits
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 791 6121
- Contact 011 791 6121 if there is any further information you require about home size or what is inspected
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Storms would be boring without lightning, a first kiss would be underwhelming without attraction and toasted sandwiches would just be bread without a toasted sandwich maker. Yes, life is boring without electricity – make sure your home is wired to electrical excellence with a home compliance inspection for a small home for R441.75 or R578.55 for a big home with Electro Surgeon.
An Electrical Certificate of Compliance is a legal requirement in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act; yes, it sounds important and it really is. When selling your house, one of the things you’ll need to present to the Registrar of Deeds is a certificate stating that your electrical units were inspected and found to be in good condition.
When a property is sold the new owner will require an Electrical Certificate of Compliance before the Local Authority will connect the electricity supply. Much like when you get a new job and you need a good reference from your previous employer; when you sell your house, the buyer needs assurance that your electrical circuits, switches and nit-bits aren’t going to jump out at him like a vicious cobra.
In order to identify if there are any electrical problems that may give rise to danger, require improvement or don’t comply with the Health and Safety Act, Electro Surgeon will carry out their inspection on the following electrical installations: state of bonding, distribution board, earth continuity, insulation, loop impedance, polarities, voltage, circuit breakers, earth leakage, illegal installations, lights, plugs, resistance, wiring circuits.
Known amongst the underground electrical community to be masters of electrical excellence, the electricians at Electro Surgeon are as knowledgeable and precise as a cardiac surgeon; making the whole process as easy for you as buying today’s Groupon.
Electrical fact: The strongest non-fatal electrical shock was endured by a man making a grilled cheese and chicken toasted sandwich. He wrote a short memoir on the experience which was said to give him visions of a purple bear dancing the “funky chicken” in a stormy sky. The book didn’t sell, but the popularity of grilled cheese and chicken soared.