Pay R449 for a professional photo shoot for up to 8 people at Photo Maestro Photography, valued at R1500 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a professional photo shoot for up to 8 people
- Groupon includes 20 high resolution images on a personalised disc, 1 x A3 mounted canvas, 5 Jumbo prints and 1 x A5 print
- Professional photo shoot will last 60 minutes
- Get 25% off your next purchase at Photo Maestro Photography
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 074 891 3105
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
According to scientists, the first sign of the zombie apocalypse will be a string of really bad and out of focus family photos. Keep the apocalypse at bay, without having to plant sunflowers on your lawn, with today’s Groupon: a professional photo shoot for up to 8 people at Photo Maestro Photography for R449.
Johannesburg based photography studio, Photo Maestro Photography was established by Joshua and Jenya Prinsloo in 2008. Whilst they are wedding photographers they also offer other services such as portraitures, children and family photography. The professionally trained photographers at Photo Maestro Photography aim to capture real moments between you and your family, as they happen, thus they tend not to pose your shots and prefer a more casual but realistic setup.
At Photo Maestro Photography their goal is taking the fun and emotions seen between your loved ones and translating them into beautiful and contemporary pictures. With this Groupon you and up to eight members of your family, or close friends can say “cheese”, “Albuquerque” or “Call me Franklin please” and forever capture that moment in time with a simple click.
Trying to take the perfect family picture can be as difficult as trying to lure an Octopus towards you with broccoli and Lego blocks or perfecting the intro to “Labamba” on a xylophone with one hand behind your back. Most of the time you are left with blurry apparitions or an interesting shot of your finger family with their finger heads. Your photo shoot at Photo Maestro Photography promises to be nothing like the uphill battle you have had previously; under the guidance of these professional trained camera connoisseurs you will have the perfect prints without anyone crying or losing a nail. You will also have a choice of three different outfits and receive 20 high resolution images on a personalised disc, 1 x A3 mounted canvas, 5 Jumbo prints and 1 x A5 print.
The Zombie apocalypse will successfully be held at bay with this Groupon, forcing the walking dead to continue to practice their Thriller sequence underground for a little while longer.
Camera fact: A beanie, stuffed mermaid toy and top of the range SLR camera went missing from a teenage boy’s dorm room in California in 2010. Witnesses suspected that it was Mrs White in the lounge with a candlestick.