Pay R475 instead of R950 per person per night for a minimum of two nights bed and breakfast at the four star Tshukudu Lodge (save 50%)
- Save 50% on bed and breakfast accommodation at the Tshukudu Lodge
- Four star lodge in pristine bushveld
- Groupon holders will receive further discounts, including; R120 instead of R150 per person for a three course fine dining dinner, R125 instead of R175 per person for a game drive in the exclusive reserve and from R600 per person instead of R895 for a Kigeli Wellness & Spa treatment OR R950 instead of R1200 for the full day treatment
- Peaceful getaway
- Unlimited purchases
- Booking essential: 012 723 0315
- Must book minimum two nights' stay
- All additional discounts are optional
- Groupon redeemable until the end of September
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Singing teapots and snakes singing lullabies are usually a little disturbing when not experienced in an animated movie, which is why real-life reserves the musical tweeting for the birds. Experience the soothing harmonies of nature and the chirping birds with today’s deal: bed and breakfast at Tshuduku Lodge at R475 per person per night.
The Tshukudu Lodge is alive with lyrical birds, welcoming you in cheerful song as you set foot on the immaculate grounds. Dreamily set in pristine bushveld, the four star establishment is surrounded by beautiful gardens, flowing streams and air so fresh it will turn a corporate accountant into a tree hugging, body-swaying, folk-singing happy hippy. Like leaves to trees, beds and breakfasts have been specially trained to go hand in hand by the acclaimed lodge and its staff, ensuring that the breakfast you eat and the bed you sleep in lovingly squash you into a comfort zone so comfortable, the most comfortable thing you could imagine will seem less comfortable than it ever did.
As if this is not enough, Groupon holders will receive discounts on a selection of indulgent vacation-appropriate activities: treatments at the Kigeli Nature and Wellness Spa, a game drive on the 1000 hectare game farm and three course fine dining at a magnificent restaurant with views only comparable to scenes out of David Attenborough-esque documentaries. With nature coddling you in her lush green arms, and the birdies lulling you into a sound sleep in your thatch-roofed lodge, the getaway will prove to be a well-deserved retreat from whatever it is that you decided to get away from in the first place.
Holiday Fact: The original five star getaway was actually one particular dodgy corner café in Greece. The combination of scattering cockroaches and spices like lemon pepper were the perfect excuse to invent new culinary delicacies, which would then boost the rating of the establishment.