Pay R49 for a full buffet breakfast for 2 people at TSG 4ways, valued at R98 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a breakfast buffet for 2 people
- Wide selection of breakfast foods including fresh fruit, cereals, bacon, sauteed mushrooms, sausages, toast, eggs, pancakes, preserves, jams and fresh cream
- Traditional breakfast dishes included
- Continental breakfast included
- Great treat for you and a friend or loved one
- No better way to start the day
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 465 7270
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon redeemable on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays, 8:00 to 11:30
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Redeemable for two people simultaneously
- Terms & Conditions apply
In any type of race, whether it be on foot, in a car or on the back of a majestic rhino with bedazzled horns, the start is crucial and one mistake can cost you the big win. The race of life is no different, start yours right with today’s Groupon: pay R49 for a breakfast buffet for 2 at TSG 4ways.
There are few things worse than ‘menu envy’ – the sudden realization that someone at your table, or a table near you, has ordered a dish that is undoubtedly far more delicious than yours can ever hope to be. TSG understands this potential predicament and have effectively eliminated it with their breakfast buffet which offers everything from muesli and yoghurt to flapjacks and bacon, ensuring that if a sudden bout of ‘menu envy’ might strike you can amend the situation instantly. Take your pick of a host of delicious breakfast foods including; cereals, fresh fruit, English breakfast accompaniments, toast, chicken livers, sausages and other scrumptious proteins. Alternatively, indulge in the sweeter side of breakfast with pancakes and flapjacks complemented with preserves, honey, butter and fresh cream.
TSG has become a beloved fixture with many residents in and around Fourways vicinity, offering a winning combination of great food, excellent staff, a one-of-kind atmosphere and the ability to accommodate patrons of all ages. Their dedicated play area is stocked with goodies for the young’uns including a wide variety of DVDs and a Playstation, sure to keep them entertained while the adults create their own fun in the main area. The venues many sections and versatility allows to cater to just about any audience, regardless of size or purpose of the visit.
Crockery fact: In a remote village outside of Peru there is a tribe which uses tea cups as their exclusive dish in which to present food. Regardless of the meal, it is served in tea cups and must be sipped in order not to offend tribal elders. Several of the tribe’s people were banished after failing to drink certain dishes.