Pay R499 for a day of training and paragliding at Paragliding Adventures, valued at R1000 (save 50%)
- Save 50% for a full day of training to learn how to Paraglide on your own
- Experienced, licensed instructors
- All training material and equipment provided by school
- Temporary license with SAHPA
- Sound instruction and supervision
- The friendliest paragliding school in Gauteng
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 886 2566
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Training commences at 10:00, flights begin at 16:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- One Groupon per person
- Tandem jumps are offered to those unsuitable to paraglide
- Tandem jumps cannot be offered to clients exceeding 90kg
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Ever since Icarus’s ill-fated attempt at flight, mankind has been fascinated by the act and countless pop songs have been written advocating the cause; “I believe I can fly”, “Learning to Fly” and “Fly Away” to name but a few. Bid farewell to fantasy, and the ground, and use today’s Groupon to take to the skies; pay R499 to learn how to Paraglide on your own at Paragliding Adventures.
For many years men and women have stared enviously at birds in the sky; effortlessly floating and gliding in the air and carelessly painting any canvas they chose. Although powered flight was eventually achieved, people still longed to feel the air rush through their hair as they drifted over the landscapes, observing life from a bird’s eye view. Paragliding Adventures provides exactly that and after a full day of training with them you’ll be ready to set off into the blue yonder and tickle the clouds.
Paragliding Adventures’ staff is committed to giving you the best, and safest, possible flying experience available. Committed to being the best paragliding school that they can be, they have a team of very experienced, licensed instructors who are more at home in the sky than fireworks on New Year’s eve and are there to guide you every step of the way. The school provides all the required training material and equipment during training sessions and will also register you for a temporary license with the SAHPA. Just like carving intricate sculptures with a chainsaw or running the length of the Great Wall on your hands, no one is born with the ability to paraglide; that’s why Paragliding Adventures offers sound instruction and supervision to master the skills required to soar around in safety.
If you’re over keeping your feet on the ground and convinced that someone made a mistake when they gave you arms instead of wings, use today’s Groupon and take your first step to becoming a citizen of the sky.
Apocalyptic fact: When the zombie apocalypse eventually comes, it is believed that the safest place to be will be in the parking lot of a well-known fried chicken place. This conclusion was reached as it was determined that zombies’ hunger for brains could not be met there. Alternatively, hot air balloons, aeroplanes, gliders or any other sky-bound contraptions will also keep you safe as zombies lack the intelligence to master any form of flight.