Pay R499 for a five-hour music industry lecture, including tips from singer/songwriter Tasha Baxter, brought to you by Humble Pi, valued at R2600 (save 81%)
- Save 81% on a five-hour music industry lecture
- The inside scoop on how to become a successful recording artist
- Meet two-time SAMA winner Tasha Baxter and listen to her industry tips and secrets
- 30 min autograph meet and greet
- Includes small luncheon and drinks/tea/coffee
- Meet other influential industry gurus
- Ideal for aspiring artists and those interested in the media industry
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 011 403 05 04 or email: email@example.com
- Groupon valid for Saturdays and Sundays only
If your eyes are starrier than the night sky and your ambitions larger than Garfield’s love for lasagne, then todays Groupon is for you. Learn invaluable lessons from music industry pros with a five-hour music industry lecture from Humble Pi creative media company, including tips from singer/songwriter Tasha Baxter and a small luncheon for R499.
Brought to you by Humble Pi, this special lecture is the perfect opportunity for aspiring musicians, recording artists and potential industry tycoons to learn the business basics, as well as make future contacts with other attending industry giants and gurus such as Kevin Grenfell of EMI, Roy Harman of Respect Music Management, Catharine Grenfell of 5FM, and other influential surprise guests. The course covers chapters on production and song writing, publishing, playing live, social media and digital tools, and dealing with the media industry.
Everyone knows that the music industry is harder to get into than an A-listers baby shower: With today’s Groupon, aspiring artists can wedge their sneaker in the door with an exclusive industry lecture. Learn what it takes to have the gab worthy of gifts with two-time SAMA winner and singer/songwriter Tasha Baxter, whose debut album has been making waves big enough to host a schweeet Jeffrey’s Bay surf-a-thon. Not only can you discover industry secrets and tips from the beautiful bodacious Baxter, but all guests will enjoy a 30 minute autograph signing and meet and greet with her.
Stop the stomach rumbles with a small luncheon and drinks/tea/coffee and mingle like you’re single with like-minded muso’s and industry greats. This once in a mauve moon opportunity is brought to you by creative media company and family-based industry, Humble Pi; a well reputed and influential shining star in the media industry.
Grab that unicorn by the horn and seize the tools you need for your future with today’s extra-special Groupon.
Forte Fact: The up-and-coming concept band of 2011 was meant to be a Chinese electro-pop group called ‘Hey You’, which was fronted by a fat panda called Féi zǐ. They plans fell through when Féi zǐ decided he wanted to live in Narnia.