Pay R50 for a delicious breakfast or lunch for two valued at R168 at Café Sofia (save 70%)
- Save 70% on breakfast or lunch for two
- Groupon valid for breakfast or lunch meals and drinks only
- Groupon valid for the following menu items: samples, tapas, coca catalane, salad bar, big plates, daytime menu and sweet tapas plus full drinks menu
- Purchase as many Groupons as you like
- Café Sofia menu caters to a variety of tastes
- Delicious Mediterranean menu and extensive wine list
- Perfect for between shopping trips
- One Groupon per visit
- Groupon excludes gratuity
- If full value of Groupon is not used, the difference will be forfeited
- Excess over R168 is the responsibility of the Groupon holder
- Groupon redeemable at The Zone@Rosebank branch only
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Many throw the term “food of the gods” around loosely. Jam on bread for lunch, you say? “Food of the Gods!” Baked beans on toast for breakfast? “Food of the Gods!“ Redefine your definition with today’s deal: a R168 breakfast or lunch for two for R50 at the new Café Sofia at The Zone@Rosebank.
The Café Sofia menu blends the tastes of the Mediterranean to the “t”, meaning that even the spiced chai tea is exotic by nature. With Greek, Spanish and Middle Eastern cuisine, there’s more than enough choice for the average mythological god, and almost too much for a mere mortal with little to no supernatural powers. The beef fillet medallions with a glass of wine are a perfect pair for a human on a lunch date, while a sample platter is the perfect choice for a rendezvous between old friends. Regardless of your dilemma, you'll be spoiled for choice with the delicious options. The only thing not included on the menu is Zeus’ lightning bolt.
However, don’t be surprised if cupid steals Zeus’ lightning bolt, converts it into a powerful arrow and shoots you in the buttocks. If your date is not doing it for you, a love affair with the food and the café’s ambience is definitely on the cards. In the chic, cosmopolitan setting of the The Zone@Rosebank shopping mall, Café Sofia is the perfect pit stop for an average mother-daughter meal after a shopping marathon, and a diplomatic setting for a ceasefire agreement between daughter and mother-in-law. The vibrant and trendy haunt is a hit for anyone craving a Mediterranean taste sensation, whether shopping extraordinaire, mythological god, mortal or Hercules impersonator.
Food Fact: In Sicily, there is a café just outside the Cefalu train station that serves ethnic food on unconventional plates. One plate is a half of an ostrich egg shell, while another is a combination of waterproof paper and paperclips.